What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets get behind ALL our Young Guns

Rabbits20

Immortal
Fact 9 of the 17 players who played in the 2014 grand final victory team where young guys who where only in first grade a few years or debut that year fact
Not all younger players are up to it though, FACT.......

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi R20...callmack agrees with br aka stan da dunny man....Shadow:rolleyes:...
Shadow if we just go with young guns there will be a lot of inconsistencies and then when they are good enough some will go elsewhere for more money!!!!!

This formula won't work unless you have a mixture of experience in there.

I notice the Knights are now trying to make a couple of experienced signings one being in the form of Guerra.

With Bryson going it's good we have Gagai coming but we need a couple more good signings to have the right mix!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be playing Murray in the starting side, I would have him off the bench.

The thing we have currently is quite a lot of bench players Shadow.

Imho George, Tom, Murray, Turner, Musgrove, Rochow, Cherrington etc FACT............. we need a couple of signings Shadow!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't expect a reply from a few though Shadow on my post as they flee when I talk footy knowledge...........

Rabbits20

Immortal
Consistently for years on here people have berated Bryson!!!!!!

They say that's not the South Sydney way well they themselves haven't been behind him so they are hypocrits!!!!!!

Just like many berate Cook.

My question to you Stan is that you just allow this to happen!!!!!! Isn't that double standards!!!!!!

That is where the term don't knowers comes from too!!!!!!! It is confused and double standard knowledge!!!!!!

Ask Doyen, he knows!!!!!!!

Thoughts Shadow!!?????

Thoughts alien?????

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep because what you say is the truth and who ever disagrees with your opinions are "don't knowers"

Anyway welcome to the forum stan make some great points with all of our younger players.

Last edited:

Rsag85

Bench
Shads you get under their skin so easily like BR for example.

Whereas I question them and catch them out on things and they flee like cowards, FACT.......

Confused footy knowledge with double standards and no clarity equals don't knowers!!!!!!!!!

They think it's just s difference of opinion, well that is incorrect!!!!!!!!!

No you just want everyone to agree with you or Shadows views and if you don't you call us "don't knowers"

Not everyone is going to agree with you FACT.... so get over it and grow up. No need for negative comments all the time.

Good to have you on here Stan. Agree with you 100%. Our young guns are coming through nicely. I'm just hoping they'll stay and want to become a part of something special.
Yep because what you say is the truth and who ever disagrees with your opinions are "don't knowers"

Anyway welcome to the forum stan make some great points with all of our younger players.
Thanks for the welcome guys.
I've appreciated reading both of your input on here in my time viewing this forum. I look forward to some good discussion with you both.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Shads you get under their skin so easily like BR for example.

Whereas I question them and catch them out on things and they flee like cowards, FACT.......

Confused footy knowledge with double standards and no clarity equals don't knowers!!!!!!!!!

They think it's just s difference of opinion, well that is incorrect!!!!!!!!!

R20 i only tell it how it is correct me if im wrong:

i said we need to keep dwalkz so where will gray be next year? i did say we let the wrong player go
i said angus crichton is a gun it seems i was perfectly right
i said madge is a good coach but he aint got the cattle to succeed well before rd1 in 2017 kicked off
i said we have 16 duds that need sacking so where are we on the ladder?any ideas why dont knowers?
i said damien cook is a gun but he has been utilized poorly by madge
i said aj is not a full back he is a winger aj is out of his depth at full back
i said cody should stay at 5/8 but for now we need him at full back because he is better than aj
i said souths have a shiiit team hmmmmmmm seems i am right
i said why would souths sign these 7 forwards in: tyrrell, turner,and clark,rochow,cherro,gosiewski and greinke tell me how are the magnificent 7 going in 2017? "" id call them the unmagnificent dud 7"" its been a very grave and costly and mind less mistake by souths to had signed these 7 duds
i said russell crowe needs to get more involved at souths becoz we are failing so miserably in 2017
ile leave it at that r20 its a fugging mess, we will need more than dane gagai if we want to make the play offs in 2018. Becoz all of the other teams are stock piling top players left right and centre for this year and next year except for souths we seem to be a bad smell at present we are attracting no one...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi R20 we need another 2 1st grade backs and another 2 1st grade fast running forward/props with a flick pass in them like fifita....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi R20 if we think that with gagai and co that we are ok then we are certainly doomed for 2018 and beyond FACT.....only crichton has shone and fui has recently shone too plus cody is a gun in the right situation and AR has gone backwards in leaps and bounds......fug me we need james graham at souths to stir the twins up.........if we dont get a blake ferguson type grade of player at souths next year besides gagai we are doomed............we have half a squad of duds FACT.....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
why would souths want to keep 15 dud players that would not get a look in at the broncs,storm or cows??its sheer lunacy.....bennett would not look at any of my dud 15 players list he would tear the sheet up and look elsewhere....im pissssed off tonite r20....Shadow...

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
russell crowe what on fugging earth are you doing son??cant you see we have gone back wards at an alarming rate since after our 2014 grand final win....if your a real souths man why are you letting this happen why on gods earth would you buy and upgrade so many shiiit players that are truly not up to 1st grade standard???

SOUTHS SHIIIT (15) DUD PLAYERS LIST:These 15 duds would never ever be in wayne bennetts top 32 players squad in any given year so what the fug are these 15 duds doing in our 32 man squad in 2017 please explain Russell Crowe we are on 13th position on the ladder??Get the big bad broom stick out rusty because we have 7 shiiit dud non 1st grade forwards that need sacking ASAP and we have 8 shiiit dud non 1st grade backs that need sacking ASAP too and i suggest rusty if you cant see that mate id strongly suggest that you go get yourself booked into specsavers ASAP... Shadow...
burns
talakai
gray
nielsen
jennings
moceidreke
rudolf
kelly
tyrrell
turner
clark
rochow