What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai the tigepie.

Wizardman

First Grade
Don't get me wrong we will rightfully start favourites, They should and will be pushing for a premiership but it is very hard to win.

Even in last years Grand Final, We made 1 error and still only won by 2 points.

That was with Broncos handing us 8 points.

2022 in the game v Parra we only got on top once Moses went off. We were down 12-0 in the Prelim

2021 that final series was full of missed opportunities.

So you need a whole lot of luck to win competitions, most of which you can make but potentially we have a teenager replacing the best centre in the game.

Key bench player missing.

So I think while they of course will be disappointed should we not win it, There is are going to be those years that the luck/skill needed is missing
I never felt Souths were going to win that prelim.....you guys were far too good that year, I knew Souths would fold.

murraymob

Coach
Dep
That u don’t get it explains a lot..

If a millionaire sits next to a homeless person in the street going on and on about his next business deal and how much money he will make from it and the risks of achieving / missing that deal how interested do u think the homeless person will be and wish he would just piss off?
Depends if he listens and learns he also may earn money and not on the same scale but enough to start again

WA Tiger

Bench
Despite you Penrith posters at times ego driven space filler posts and gung ho level of fk you ness on this forum .. at least you redeem yourselves with your uplifting worldliness..yea right

WA Tiger

Bench
Penrith redeem themselves by winning comps.
That’s the Penrith Panthers. The irresistible champion rugby league team.You on the other hand are a nobody with from what I see, few if any redeeming qualities. Throw in a few though not all, of your other homeless rodents.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench

It wasn’t from me.
Keyboard warriors and trolls are the scum of social media.
They don't contribute to healthy discussion or participate in "the real" world but instead look for little chinks in another person's armour then attack and abuse them seeking some justification or recognition of their existence. It's like a power trip.
The majory of these trolls can't even do their shoe laces up and I sometimes wonder if they really know how the majority of members of their social media really have no time for them.
Perhaps their make believe armour is so thick, like their brains, that it's impenetrable.
I don't understand why they attack people like Luai. Is it jealousy? Is it because they lost money gambling?
Who knows what's inside these losers pea brains. It's a sport for God's sake.

Tigerm

First Grade
Twitter
The Panthers will be without star five-eighth Jarome Luai for the upcoming World Club Challenge clash with Wigan Warriors 👀

What will it mean for his status for Round 1? 🧐
—————
I think to be fair to the players health and wellbeing, they should consider resting him for the season.

Nutz

Bench
Twitter
The Panthers will be without star five-eighth Jarome Luai for the upcoming World Club Challenge clash with Wigan Warriors 👀

What will it mean for his status for Round 1? 🧐
—————
I think to be fair to the players health and wellbeing, they should consider resting him for the season.
Or come to WT early so we can look after our asset.

Nutz

Bench
They t
Can’t say I’ve heard of them before, are they a reliable source?
They think they are.
Penrith won't win another gf without him so I doubt they'll let him go unless he's kicking stones...he won't do that cause he has too many mates there.
I just hope he doesn't injure that shoulder.

Latest posts