What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LucasArts Game Mafia - GAME OVER

roc107

Juniors
Drew, come one! Kill me, realise you screwed up, resurrect me, "do something or other that I probably can't say", than fix this dammit!

Rebel

First Grade
I find it weird that mafia would have an investigator but also weird that roc would lie about it.

We shall see.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Day 6 Result

Town were decisive. They talked and talked and talked and talked and talked. And then one of them insulted Drew. Which isn't unusual, you know. But still... I haven't derped all game you assholes :lol:

... I think :sarcasm:

manny-calavera-grim-fandango.jpg

roc is dead. He was Manny Calavera.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Night 6 Result​

Indiana Jones was aware what was going to happen. Spotting the Messerschmitt in the sky, he saw it descend with its guns trained on him.

Using a trick he learned from his dad, he grabbed his umbrella and spooked some nearby seagulls into the sky.

The pilot for the German plane was disorientated, and turned to the far left as he fired. He ended up sinking a boat that a famous pirate villain was sitting in, before rescuing him as he was about to drown.

zombie_pirate_lechuck_by_vihola-d3aihwt.png

KeepingTheFaith is not dead. He is LeChucklesTheFaith

Ben was angry. He knew what he needed to do. Climbing onto his bike, he flew down the road at 100 miles per hour.

The wind whistled through his air as he scanned the sky for his target.

Spotting the distant dot, he looked up and saw the Messerschmitt in the sky. He grinned. It was time for some fun.

The disorientated German pilot had no idea what was following, until he noticed there was a small object coming at him with great speed. Before he knew it, the rocket had fired right by him and he was only saved because LeChuck had warned him at the last minute.

messerschmitt-bf-109-1.jpg

Messerschmitt is alive.

It is now Day 7. With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch.

Rebel

First Grade
So does that mean someone else is protecting pp? I assume that's who sgl targeted

Dutchy

Immortal
can't be noone Elsa, otherwise theysa wouldsa have boomboomd one of ussa last day

Rebel

First Grade
If pp isn't protected then why didn't he due when sgl targeted him?

Unless I'm reading it wrong

Anyway, vote pp

Dutchy

Immortal
If pp isn't protected then why didn't he due when sgl targeted him?

Unless I'm reading it wrong

Anyway, vote pp

mesa say moi moi times, ktf hasa protectsa, mesa stole it early gamesa, meesa can no die while PP livesa.

Latest posts