What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LucasArts Game Mafia - GAME OVER

Dutchy

Immortal
ifsa for sum nubnub reason it goes to nightsa with only ktf living, redirect him to me, I cannotsa dieboom

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Game's over. Wanted to call it yesterday but there was still a slim chance so had to play it out.

Drew is just being difficult with his real life nonsense and meetings.

Dutchy

Immortal
I didn't inherit KTFs protection chain, just his ability to protect. I still had a Hodor though.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Day 7 Result

The town lynched successfully. They got the plane.

PP is dead. He was Messerschmitt.

Town win.

Dutchy

Immortal
Drew-Sta said:
You are Indiana Jones, the world’s greatest character and Drew’s man crush growing up.

Description – I wanted to be Indiana Jones. You got him. And guess what!! He’s a f**king awesome character. If you don’t do justice to him, I will meta your ass. He has a whip, cracking humour (Ha!) and the world’s most impressive ability to kick Nazi ass.

Power: You can do one of the following each night:
* Watch who targeted a player
* Redirect a player

Power You may also absorb one person's power in the game. This is a once off.

Passive: You have a hodor. I don’t care why. You just do.

Win Condition - You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Another stellar MVP performance from the Dutch.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Another stellar overpowered role. Lol.

Hewitt would be MVP. Without him using one of my most hated mafia powers at the perfect time you guys go down. Lynching SGL....Lol.

Dutchy

Immortal
Yeah, I lured out ROC and mixky with my favorite dance, but then after the spastics went full genius and lynched him anyway.