What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madge Contract status

Pommy

Coach
Same people that complain about cam being picked, about clark and tyrell, about keary, about nielsen etc saying what the hell is this coach thinking are also the same ones saying we must keep maguire at all cost

In Madge we trust though right?

DiegoNT

First Grade
Southsport, Madge has to start making smart choices with player rotation and who he selects.

Deep down Madge knows he has to drop Cam I reckon. Now he must follow through.

First thing a new coach will do is drop Cam as he isn't up to it.

Like deep down our group of 'duds' know that they they are bad players right?

doyen

Bench
Same people that complain about cam being picked, about clark and tyrell, about keary, about nielsen etc saying what the hell is this coach thinking are also the same ones saying we must keep maguire at all cost

Yeah!! very weird,eh????!!!!

Zigwaa

Bench
I call bullshit.

Sounds like the same tune as those people on Souths facebook Fan page starting online petitions to get Damian Cook in the team.

Madge is a great coach who is feeling the pinch of the salary cap after creating a successful team having to release good players and develop new ones. We got a premiership in our premiership window and now will experience a few lean years until we have the right mix again, could be a couple of years til were successful again could be longer.

hurricane57

Juniors
Southsport, Madge has to start making smart choices with player rotation and who he selects.

Deep down Madge knows he has to drop Cam I reckon. Now he must follow through.

First thing a new coach will do is drop Cam as he isn't up to it.

Christ you an absolute f**kwit, I try so hard to ignore your gibberish but some time you just get so far up your own stupid f**king arse with your garbage I can't help myself but get lowered to your level.
Two days ago you even answered your own blog, that's how stupid you are.

"deep down Madge knows' did Madge phone you and discuss his problems with you, are you McGuire's alter ego - didn't think so.

You halfwit.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Rusty is tight enough with a core group of players to know whether Madge has lost the locker room or not.
If he has in the players opinions I think Rusty will pull the trigger.
Personally I don't think will happen.

CAFPOW

Juniors
I wouldn't worry. If was Madge and Richo meeting them, yes, that is scary.
But since it's Rusty, that's like just having a meal with Oprah Nicole Kidman.
:)

DiegoNT

First Grade
I wouldn't worry. If was Madge and Richo meeting them, yes, that is scary.
But since it's Rusty, that's like just having a meal with Oprah Nicole Kidman.
:)

Maybe russel and jamie are trying to get farah and Marshall to take back alien