What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madge Contract status

Lol, I had the strangest dream last night. It was 2017 and we had Robbie Farah in the 9 and Benji Marshall in the 6. :shock:
Probably a flash back to when you supported the Tigers.

Also the rumour is getting closer, Madge will be replaced by Elliot by seasons end. You heard it here first, months ago actually.

Rsag85

Bench
Christ you an absolute f**kwit, I try so hard to ignore your gibberish but some time you just get so far up your own stupid f**king arse with your garbage I can't help myself but get lowered to your level.
Two days ago you even answered your own blog, that's how stupid you are.

"deep down Madge knows' did Madge phone you and discuss his problems with you, are you McGuire's alter ego - didn't think so.

You halfwit.

Who's McGuire? Never heard of the guy. I've heard of Maguire

southsport

First Grade
Who's McGuire? Never heard of the guy. I've heard of Maguire

Behave yourself Rsag, this is an internet forum and spelling errors are part and parcel of the game, we all make errors and we know exactly who hurri is talking about.

handyman2190

Bench
Wasn't this mentioned elsewhere? Would be a shame. Interesting to see if others were to jump ship? Like the whole Inglis to Brisbane thing.

I think something is already in the works and the senior players GI, SB would of been spoken to and cleary already knows he has the job its just no use doung anything now whats happening is happening and changing coach midstrem wont stop it madge is unimaginative and cant adjust his style to the players he has we have also lost too many class players and replaced them with donkeys his first experiment buying taquiri worked but neilsen is a laughing stock and we have become the easybeats of the comp we be lucky to win snother game IMO

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
Which tells us f**k all. I would hardly expect someone of Suttons caliber to be telling the press he had an issue with the coach.

Sutto didn't tell the press, he told a mutual friend that knows him quite well.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sutto has said that he has no problem with Madge.

The ones who have a problem with Madge can go through the exit door.

Madge isn't the problem.

Get rid of the ones with poor attitude and the ones causing trouble and re-build the culture.

It's just one thing after another this season.

I'm surprised Madge has hair left.

Pommy

Coach

Madge isn't the problem.

Get rid of the ones with poor attitude and the ones causing trouble and re-build the culture.

Fug me I swear Madge could walk in the dressing room tomorrow morning and stab the entire playing team to death and you would still defend him. He's got no plan B this has been clear for well over a year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Fug me I swear Madge could walk in the dressing room tomorrow morning and stab the entire playing team to death and you would still defend him. He's got no plan B this has been clear for well over a year.

You are taking it a bit far there.

All you do is criticise/scrutinise what I say.

I stand by my views.

In Madge we trust:):) he took us to 21.

Luckily word is Madge ain't going anywhere but his support staff are going to be refreshed.

It's good at this stage it seems Richo and Crowe know keeping Madge is important. As I said that's the word as of now.

Pommy

Coach

I stand by my views.

Luckily word is Madge ain't going anywhere but his support staff are going to be refreshed.

It's good at this stage it seems Richo and Crowe know keeping Madge is important. As I said that's the word as of now.

Pommy

Coach

I stand by my views.

Lucky us another season of getting bossed by Tigers and the like, can't wait.

southsport

First Grade

Madge isn't the problem.

:thumb

Rabbits20

Immortal

Geez Southsport it's all a mess.

Carter getting drunk and not showing up at training too. The club is strongly strongly considering terminating both Auva'a and Carter.

As I said Southsport get rid of the trash and re build.

DiegoNT

First Grade
So keep the guys who put their head's down, train hard, keep out of trouble and do what maguire tells them?

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's believed Madge has softened his approach too much now and players are taking advantage of that.

Latest posts