What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mann

blacksafake

First Grade
Played his juniors at half in the Storm system and Bellamy had him earmarked as a potential half for the future but hey what would he know. You guys must be right he is not a half. Not saying he is a brilliant half but if Bellamy can see something in him then he must have done something right when he played their in the junior days.

Mann is one of the few options they have in a short turn around. Field will get targeted big time by the scum Storm. I would defiantly throw Mann in against the Storm because he would have some background to how they play. Nothing to lose. Shaun Nona also played in the Storm from memory.
Exactly
Gould also says his best position is 5/8 so he too must have no idea. Under the circumstances we have no choice.

Belta

Juniors
I see Gould as the most blatant Anti-Dragons commentator I've listened to, and don't take any value in his opinions when it comes to the Dragons. Only my opinion sorry

Bench
Mary needs to adopt a game plan while Widdop is off. We have a dominate pack and we need to plan around them.
McInnes needs to control the rucks, and our edge players need to get more involved and take some of the pressure of our halves.
It will hard to match the storns halves and back line. Just keep the ball away from them. Defence can win this game

Life's Good

Coach
I was happy to see Mann given a go and he went alright. Certainly didn't look out of place so more game time will be good for him and his combination with Widdop.

denis preston

First Grade
Why o why wasn't he playing 6 when he played cutters last year ? Other clubs will come chasing now and we really need to manage what free cap money that is left.

Saintsified

Bench
I don't want to try and take some sort of high ground here or seem like i'm saying "I told you so", but Mann was never capable of playing in the halves at First Grade level. Just because you've played a few games in the halves in juniors doesn't mean you can make that step up.
He's a natural footballer sure, but he's utility player, always has been.
Phil Gould disagrees with you.

possm

Coach
Why o why wasn't he playing 6 when he played cutters last year ? Other clubs will come chasing now and we really need to manage what free cap money that is left.
Millward hasn't Mann or Milne in mind for 2018. He has some juniors who are not ready for first grade and signed Aitken early. Dugan was out of position in defence today as well. I noticed that Sattler was nearly always there to help the outside backs in defence but Dugan was often late to the scene.

What a messer Millward is!
What a poor coach Mary is!
What a great bunch of players the Dragons have!

denis preston

First Grade
Millward hasn't Mann or Milne in mind for 2018. He has some juniors who are not ready for first grade and signed Aitken early. Dugan was out of position in defence today as well. I noticed that Sattler was nearly always there to help the outside backs in defence but Dugan was often late to the scene.

What a messer Millward is!
What a poor coach Mary is!
What a great bunch of players the Dragons have!

????

monsterkev

Juniors
How do I?

I don't like carrying a crab who doesn't have a kicking game at 6. Never have.
Ignore the touch footy at the end when the game was done.
Oh by the way he put on tries without needing to kick and if he does it by crabbing or running backwards who gives a toss
He will only get better at 5/8