What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Roosters @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 14: Wests Tigers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
I can't blame the players mentioned. Littlejohn is poor but that wasn't a terrible game from him. He is a replacement half.

Woods and Tedesco were ordinary. Grant, ET, Sue, Nofo (apart from that missed bomb) and Suli played well. Masters was alright.

It's a team effort and we just don't seem to be able to put it together. I thought we needed a player to spark us but we have Woods and Tedesco in our team. Woods isn't going to spark us but Tedesco should but he seems to be ordinary.

Clifferd

Coach
Tedescos tackle on guerra was piss weak considering he could stop a rampaging gillet even closer to the line in origin.

Apart from that I thought he was ok, fairly well contained by the Roosters

Woods average too

Tiger05

First Grade
I haven't rated Woods for a while and every game he plays he shows what a dud player he is. Yes he gets good stats and he does make the occasional good run. I've even seen him have a great game or two. Consistently though he is pretty ordinary.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rorters made 20 odd errors and aren't even halfway near their best yet they still put 40 on.

Lol@Wests Tigers...................

The Realist

Juniors
Tigers Last 8 games against Roosters:
2012 - Lost 42-28
2012 - Lost 44-20
2013 - Lost 56-14
2014 - Lost 30-6
2014 - Lost 48-4
2015 - Lost 36-4
2015 - Lost 33-8
2016 - Lost 32-18

Total
0 wins, 8 losts, For 102, Against 321
Avg Score
40.125 - 12.75

Look at the bright side. The Against average goes down ever so slightly....and your for average goes up slightly. Holy shit though....this game today pretty much played to those averages. If the Tigers didn't score that late try...would have been spot on (rounding to nearest even number)

Vic Mackey

Referee
Players put in today which is all I can ask. The shit ones won't be there next year and they'll be replaced with significantly better players. Future is bright.

If brooks plays we'll beat the sharks next week, watch it.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Players put in today which is all I can ask. The shit ones won't be there next year and they'll be replaced with significantly better players. Future is bright.

If brooks plays we'll beat the sharks next week, watch it.

So Brooks is the difference?

Where can I find this Kool Aid to drink down?

The Sharks will pole axe them...

Brooks back next week gets rid of Littlejohn,now we need Kylie and Kev to be ars#$oled from the team and MCK should be moved to the back row.

Clifferd

Coach
Sharkies have 5 players out next week don't forget

Interesting who plays fb, nofoluama would be my safe bet

Come on guys, 2 games back the majority of posters agreed that our team was made up of reserve graders, the season was over and that we were looking forward to 2018.

Nothing's changed, the Rorters were and no doubt are still a team that will be playing in September.

I think they did OK today, all things considered.