What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Sydney @ Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park

Who will win? Round 23: Sydney v Wests Tigers

• Sydney Roosters 13+

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Sydney Roosters 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is such dribble coming from a rorters perspective.

Our problem is really simple. We have crap players. We have crap players because teams like yours raid our good players and cheat the cap.

We are making up the numbers until we start to rort the cap.
What rubbish you say - tell me where is your proof of cheating the cap though ? - signed one player in Tedesco who was off contract so how is that a raid - compare the Wests Tigers Tedesco to the Roosters Tedesco - chalk and cheese.

The club is clueless and so are their supporters - if you can't see what is wrong with your club then what hope have you got - blaming the players is just covering up for the real problems

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
WA : When I mentioned 'emotional health' I was referring to the loyal W/T fans who frequent this and other sites. You've had a very tough few years. I was attempting to be empathic.

Regarding Tamou I think it was refreshing to see a player within this code show genuine remorse when stuffing up on the footy.

Many current coaches and players stood take notes.

Tamou showed his character last night at the presser.

There’s admitting error and then there’s what Tamau did. He was a broken man. He even told the world he’s a pessimist. He kept repeating over and over like a homeless person on medication what a bad person he was . Even when the question changed to if he wanted to go around again, he completely ignored the question and kept muttering how bad what he did was and how he’s let his family down etc etc etc Not a good look! Certainly not someone you’d want to inspire the boys when things go wrong, or when things get tough. It was embarrassing to see him like that..

I wish he had just told us what happened which was the original question. But that was beyond him..

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
I'm not interested in fishing and have no idea what you are talking about but I would rather read this report of yours than reports on how our team is going.

Hope you catch plenty.
Here ya go Ned.
The biggest bream is around 39cm. Smallest around 28cm.
The nippers did the trick, and the big fish was on the close in bait, but the long casts still caught fish. Launched at sun up, and off the water around 9.30am. My usually quiet mid-week spot had 4 boats on it. Small wonder this country is going to shit . . . every merkin is taking days off to go fishing !
Just finished the filleting, and have a plate full of skinless, boneless fillets to feed the family and sis in law.
Mmmmm . . . light golden battered fillets and chips. Lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Mmmmm calories. Succulent, tasty calories.
In homage to our shit team, I did wear my outrageously loud Weststigers fishing shirt.
fish 220822.JPG

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Here ya go Ned.
The nippers did the trick, and the big fish was on the close in bait, but the long casts still caught fish. Launched at sun up, and off the water around 9.30am. My usually quiet mid-week spot had 4 boats on it. Small wonder this country is going to shit . . . every merkin is taking days off to go fishing !
Just finished the filleting, and have a plate full of skinless, boneless fillets to feed the family and sis in law.
Mmmmm . . . light golden battered fillets and chips. Lemon juice, salt and pepper.
In homage to our shit team, I did wear my outrageously loud Weststigers fishing shirt.
View attachment 65260
That's Awesome. I so love reading good news posts. Even though I just had lunch reading this got me hungry again.

Someone2

Juniors
Here ya go Ned.
View attachment 65260
Those poor little fishies

l’m a catch and release man

Phil Gould

Juniors
Well, I suppose if the judiciary can give leniency to SOO / rep players before SOO / international games, its worth a try for emotion / service to the game, but I really doubt it. Prob different if he was still in the Penrith colours.
A suggestion, no matter how small, that the refs are not perfect in some way is usually a capital offense. He may get downgraded to a life sentence because there were no undertones of the c word (cheat) involved. In a few years time, players making mistakes like these won’t even make the post match presser but will quietly disappear to the gulags.

If there was one year when the refs have shown themselves to be incompetent it’s this year. Tamou struck a raw nerve.

Fordy20

Juniors
A suggestion, no matter how small, that the refs are not perfect in some way is usually a capital offense. He may get downgraded to a life sentence because there were no undertones of the c word (cheat) involved. In a few years time, players making mistakes like these won’t even make the post match presser but will quietly disappear to the gulags.

If there was one year when the refs have shown themselves to be incompetent it’s this year. Tamou struck a raw nerve.
Too right. It’s getting harder to for the NRL to hide it too. Klein and Cummins have always treated us like shit, I’m just glad that other fans from other clubs are starting to notice it as well.

Phil Gould

Juniors
Too right. It’s getting harder to for the NRL to hide it too. Klein and Cummins have always treated us like shit, I’m just glad that other fans from other clubs are starting to notice it as well.
I think the Raiders get it worse than anyone else although we are giving them a run for their money this year.

Tigerm

First Grade
James Tamou to front the judiciary to try and get the charge downgraded.

Source: https://www.nrl.com/news/2022/03/13/judiciary-report-all-the-latest-charges/
This is good, but hard to understand the NRL?

Tamou’s Tigers career not over yet after win at judiciary over ‘incompetent’ ref spray​