What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Cowboys @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
If he can stay on the field.

More a "what if" type scenario anyway haha

I personally reckon Marsters would go better than Lawrence on the edge but that's just me
Agree.
Chrystal Lawrence is no certainty to be in the 17,let alone the 13.
Last night young players to standout were Aliola,Twall doll and Marsters.
Taylor for capt for mine...
I also think Benji will sqeak in there somewhere.....Just playing with Benji alone will improve these younger guys.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Lawrence will be in the pack as captain.
Doubt it..
Too injury prone......getting to be a clone of the plasticine man Bradley Clyde for Raiders...Always getting injured.
Best days are past for chrystal figureine.....but gee he was a gun centre till he did his hip...

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Marsters and Aloiai next year in the back row could be seriously damaging. These two guys are probably our most damaging runners with the ball, always denting the line

8. Packer
9. Liddle/Mcillwrick
10. Matulino
11. Marsters
12. Aloiai
13. Taylor

That is one tough no non sense forward pack.

You got me Cliff...cant fault those guys at all...Last night Aloiai,Twal and Marsters were our best......
Twal ,Grant,Sue off the bench.......think Huth will miss out

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I didn't say you did but there are so many deficienies in this current group MM is the last one to worry about.

Agree with you for once.
MM is not the worst
But gee that team Friday night was reserve grade standard....
One good thing ,our line defence is much improved....the 2 tries they scored at end were from kicks when we were lazy.
2 other times we held them up over the line as well.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I can't help but laugh picturing the exemplary Ivan using the F word.I have no doubt that even IC would find the necessity to have used it umpteen times while at this club particularly when he would've sighted a copy of the wanka Moses's contract offer.Id luv to have a picture of IC's disposition when he found out the money this shitbag was being offered !!!!

The cameras were on him when lolo threw the pass over the sideline
No "F" word,just a grit of the teeth.
He must be a churchgoer.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Well approx 25 years if you ask and yes the hooker (now no. 9) does work his arse off and needs his fellow pigs to do the same. The guy stood out like a beacon on the moonless night last night. Must have been in (and was the primary defender) in 4 out of every 6 tackles in the middle.

Cleary is no dope and will develop his game during the off-season (scooping out from dummy half drawing defenders to him and the odd kick out of the ruck). He will be a great asset with a decent pack around him next year.

You really love MM dont you magpie.:D...Surely your related?
Stood out like a beacon??????didnt you watch the efforts of Twal,Aloia and Masters?
You never seem to mention other players just MM.
He's no Jack Jeffries,Ken Stonestreet or Noel Kelly.....haha

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I didn't say he's a bad defender. I think that's his best asset

All I'm saying is I don't think he offers anymore than that. No running game. No kicking game. More often than not shit service to his halves

That's my current opinion on him now. If IC can turn him around next year then full credit to him. I'd love to see him do well

Agree Cliff
my opinion too..
Maybe in 2018 he will have more strings to his bow..
A 9 having NO kicking game just doesnt cut it these days.

magpie4ever

First Grade
You really love MM dont you magpie.:D
Surely your related? You never seem to mention other players just MM.
He's no Jack Jeffries,Ken Stonestreet or Noel Kelly.....haha

Reading your series of posts, you have no f**king idea.

Well at least you were a magpie supporter. That is a plus, unfortunately you have no football knowledge.

Lawrence - wont be there (when fit) - unf**kingbelievable.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I laughed at this. He has great footwork, he can go to the line and get a great ball away, he has put in some great kicks.

He is also completely inconsistent.

I reckon if he could put it all together he would be great.

He is useless, there lies the problem.

Tiger Woody

Juniors

Well at least you were a magpie supporter. That is a plus, unfortunately you have no football knowledge.

Rubbish..
Your biased on Lolwrence...just because hes a magpie junior.
You probably dont even know where Pratten Park is do you?????
Think you hate the joint venture....? true?

Its you who has no idea of footy......Saying MM is good shows what you know......
You really are an angry old man,mostly nobody here agrees with you.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Agree re kev and brooks but I don't know man, I'm pretty certain ET wouldn't have put a stupid shoulder charge on a kicker to completely change the game.

I was at the game last night and one thing I saw (through beer affected eyes admittedly) was when the score was 16 - 14 JLJ put up a bomb that landed about 15 out and in front of the posts. Me and I reckon everyone near me called for a penalty as he was tackled in the air. I don't know what it looked like on television as I haven't seen a replay.

Point being that would have allowed the Tigers to go to 16 all and I think stop most of the Cowboys momentum. The refs were calling pedantic things last night and why that didn't get a penalty I don't know.

As I say, I was a little pissy at the time but it looked a penalty to me and all the other one eyed supporters around me.

Tiger05

First Grade
He is useless, there lies the problem.

I think that is too harsh. He was one of our best against Manly. Put it this way he is better than MM but that doesn't mean he will be a quality option in the spine.

Let's see how he goes at fullback next year. I reckon Ivan though will be on the lookout for another player to slot in there as well.

Tiger Woody

Juniors

Just because your 150 years old doesnt mean you know more than us about footy,and keep telling us so.
You really are scarred from the bad old days we endured,especially the 90's.,and also late 70's when we had our chances and blew them.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Rubbish..
Your biased on Lolwrence...just because hes a magpie junior.
You probably dont even know where Pratten Park is do you?????
Think you hate the joint venture....? true?

Its you who has no idea of footy......Saying MM is good shows what you know......
You really are an angry old man,mostly nobody here agrees with you.

You are trying to be funny, f**kwit but not making a good job of it.

One minute I'm an angry old man ( well the ole man part, is true) than I don't know where Pratten Park is.

f**k you are a hopeless merkin.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I think that is too harsh. He was one of our best against Manly. Put it this way he is better than MM but that doesn't mean he will be a quality option in the spine.

Let's see how he goes at fullback next year. I reckon Ivan though will be on the lookout for another player to slot in there as well.

He is timid in defence, especially one on one - a jersey grabber, no shoulder. I have no problem with a small player dropping off a tackle but the part that is required is putting their body on the line.

Even in multiple player tackle he is a leaner - I don't like seeing that in a player.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
You are trying to be funny, f**kwit but not making a good job of it.

One minute I'm an angry old man ( well the ole man part, is true) than I don't know where Pratten Park is.

f**k you are a hopeless merkin.

old and angry....im old,but not the angry part.
bad chip on your shoulder re the merger.?
Plus i'd bet my house on it that i know more about hisory of Wests than you do.....

Cant be bothered arguing with you mate,but your not a true magpie,too touchy and edgy.
Seems like you dont agree with anyone on her,not just Magpie Woody

Last edited:

magpie4ever

First Grade
old and angry....
bad chip on your shoulder re the merger.
Plus i'd bet my house on it that i know more about hisory of Wests than you do.....
I think im funny,bcause i am and ive baited you..lol

Still not funny.

You - old fart with no football knowledge - extreme f**king goose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts