What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 26 vs Cronulla @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 26: Newcastle v Cronulla

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Yeah…started the week pretty confident but not confident now. Fitz and Mann will actually be huge losses (Hastings hurts too obviously) - they’ve been enormous defensively.

Can’t believe we’re living in a world where Fitz and Mann have become so valuable to the side.

Tbh I would have almost preferred Hynes to play so we can see where we’re at.
Will Mann be a loss? The good defence is kind of taken away by the errors and clunkiness in attack. I reckon we can do with or without him.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Will Mann be a loss? The good defence is kind of taken away by the errors and clunkiness in attack. I reckon we can do with or without him.
I love how Mann has got a few tries this year from dummy half looking like he has no plan or idea what he is doing. Pretty hard for the defence to predict that.

Woody90

Juniors

I think he will. This coming from someone that's still happy we're moving him on.

He's been really strong when he's come on and helped get us meters through the middle. He's also gotten us a really important couple of tries from dummy half at times when we really needed one.

We're also f**ked if we pick up a hooker or half injury.

Mann being out isn't going to be the difference if we win or lose, but credit where it's due, he's been good and will be missed. Add that to Hastings and Fitz also being out and it will be a tougher ask than previous weeks.

Fitzy, Mann and Hastings drop out (as expected).

Lucas and Clune come into the starting side and Brodie Jones comes on to the interchange bench.

Old dog

Juniors
Thought the might have given Brown a run even if just to give Crossland a break but I guess Elliott is cover for him

Old dog

Juniors
Won’t surprise me if Croker actually replaces Fitz instead of Lucas, leaves Dan, Hetherington, Lucas and Jones/Brown bench giving it a bit more flexibility

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Strawberry milkshakes does not like Briton the Kiwi.

Rattle him early in the ribs.

Our Brailey will control.

Bradman v Jesse, you hate Jesse.

Silky Sifa...

Game on mofos!