What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs Sea Eagles @ Lottoland

Who will win? Round 8: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stats were with them for this one.
Ese Ese MRM for us with 178.
Dan Saifiti most tackles for us with 43.
57 to 43 % possession to them.
They had the higher all runs, all run metres and higher completing rate.
We made one more line break than them.

Joel-22

Juniors
Stats were with them for this one.
Ese Ese MRM for us with 178.
Dan Saifiti most tackles for us with 43.
57 to 43 % possession to them.
They had the higher all runs, all run metres and higher completing rate.
We made one more line break than them.

Where do you get those stats? I used to use NRL.COM but can no longer find it on their site. I use foxsports now and they had Ese'ese most RMs (154) and most tackles (41)

Spot On

Coach
Manly had 2 forwards run well over 200m last night. If we allow ball carriers like the Burgess brothers to do that next week well have 50 plus put on us.

Surely we'll hit them low and hard won't we???

Last edited:

Yosh

Coach
What a game... Is that two come from behind wins in a row? Brown really needs a big big pat on the back. Bringing in quality players in one thing, to instill that winning mentality and mental toughness is another. To do that when we lost our best player who is also our captain and leader and director on the pitch is just amazing.

Also, I don't know what others think but the addition of Guerra, Lillyman and Heighington have been godsend in my opinion. The youngsters like Ponga and Ese'ese are in the spotlight doing amazing things but the stability and experience the older guys have brought to the team has been phenomenal. I hope Brown continues his recruitment style of bringing in really talented youngsters and cheaper experienced players with the winning mentality.

Also please someone make me a gif of Brown dropping that mic after the Bennett diss! That needs to be put all over the internet.

Also, I don't know what others think but the addition of Guerra, Lillyman and Heighington have been godsend in my opinion.
I agree They aren't setting the place on fire but they are toiling, never giving up and bring their experience.
Guerra was flat on his feet yesterday and he was still giving it his all.
Add what these guys bring off the field. I've head Guerra is a big motivator m

Frederick

Staff member
Manly had 2 forwards run well over 200m last night. If we allow ball carriers like the Burgess brothers to do that next week well have 50 plus put on us.

Surely we'll hit them low and hard won't we???
The Burgess brothers have worse handling than taupau. They can make all the metres they want...if they keep dropping the ball it doesn't matter for shit