What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt "Hasselhoff" Einsenhuth & Alex Twal

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Just back onto this thread, I am really impressed with the energy Twal displays when hitting the ball up. Runs really hard and with a few more kilos on board next year I think he will be a regular in the side.

With Einsenhuth, at the moment he tends to lumber up to the advantage line like Woods as he seems to want to get an off load away every run. If he took it up hard every time he is more likely going to break through the defence, he did it twice yesterday so it is in his game. If he was a yard or two faster he would be really good.

Overall though, these are two players getting good experience for next year.

Agree totally.
Huth is not your standout backrower...He does miss a few tackles though...evident with his missed tackle on the try that gave them a 8 point buffer...Hes a benchie in 2018 in my eyes at best.
The Twal Doll on the other hand has more in him.....Gets knocked back a bit on his take ups but he will grow,get stronger and improve in 2018.He will learn off Matalino and the Packman.......Hillbilly is no teacher to show him how to run the ball hard.

BrotherJim05

Bench
What impresses me with Twal is how consistent he is. For such a young prop you think he would have had an off game by now but he has missed a total of 2 tackles in his past 4 games with an average of 35+ tackles per game.

Seriously...what the actual f**k!

Wait until this kid gets a bit more size on him and he will be one of the most reliable props we have in our ranks

WT Unity

Juniors
Yep - Add me as well I'm a fan and I'm particularly looking forward to seeing him at the start of 2018. His profile currently has him at 106kg & 192cm (6'3" I think). But it comes in an athletic built frame.

Let's face it if we compare him to the Woods build which contains a bit more blubbery and dare I say baby fat build then we could be looking at an awesomely built front rower with youth, leg speed and leg drive weighing in at approx 112kg which is what I think they'll put on him in the off-season....and the additional 6kg will be all muscle from an off-season in the gym combined with the natural growth of a 21 year old!