What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet ups during World Cup

DlEHARD

Juniors
Proposed Brisbane meet up to watch games and game day...

Saturday 11 November (To Watch on TV)
NZ vs Tonga
Samoa vs Scotland
Australia vs Lebanon

Friday 24 November (Pre/Post game)
SEMI FINAL at SUNCORP STADIUM

Saturday 2 December (Pre/Post game)
FINAL at SUNCORP STADIUM

Daylight savings would mean that games finish a bit earlier in Brisbane. 7pm kick offs

Last edited:

DlEHARD

Juniors
I would be able to attend the Brisbane meetups

Great!

Location is up for discussion. Meeting on game day we don't need a big screen cause we will go to the game. Watching games played elsewhere we would require a good dependable location, centrally located with a big screen who will show the games.

I'm happy to visit and talk to places. But open to suggestions.

King hit

Coach
Great!

Location is up for discussion. Meeting on game day we don't need a big screen cause we will go to the game. Watching games played elsewhere we would require a good dependable location, centrally located with a big screen who will show the games.

I booked my ticket for the final today so I will be going 100%

King hit

Coach
Great!

Caxton would be good for tv

DlEHARD

Juniors
I was really hoping the utter stupidity that prevails on the NRL forum would be absent from threads in the World Cup section.

kbw

Bench
Any UKers coming over for the games.
There are some functions about to meet the players from England