What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members council -feedback

Matty_C

Juniors
Hey all,
Just received some feedback from the club ref: fans feedback.
I have broken the questions up and club has provided feedback. CA is club answer.
Stadium
Additional seating? Silver section at Northern end.

CA- There was a demand for more reserved seating which we provided and the uptake has been reasonably good. GA Members could’ve purchased in this section for the same price as 2017 GA if they wanted to and many did.

Will the Club be serving full strength beer in PB and Summertime? Can Members get discounts on food and beverage?

CA- No full-strength beer in those sections enforced by Police. Working with stadium on food and beverage discounts

Sound system too loud in some areas
CA- Will bring up with Stadium to address

Seat rows and numbers painted
CA- Being completed this season

Painting and cleanup of amenities
CA- Will bring up with Stadium

More security, particularly around North East Hill
CA-Will bring up with Stadium

Crowd involvement
Need more involvement
Less gimmicks
Jaws music – bring it back
Keep things simple – pull back on half time entertainment

CA- conflicting views on this, require more information

Fan days/signing sessions

CA- Member tenure events in May and June, Member training and signing session in June
Member events planned for Gold Coast, Brisbane and Newcastle (draw dependent)

Member event communication.

CA- Main communication is email to keep it exclusive to Members and not on social media.

Payment plans

CA-Club handles all payments internally so we can control this and so we can remove all fees. Payments are taken on the 14thof each month and the last payment is due June 14.

Platinum Members polo

CA-All Platinum Members should now have received information regarding the polos with an estimated delivery date of mid June

Merchandise

CA-Heritage and Indigenousjersey in stock now
Jerseys delayed due to change of major partner

ANZAC jersey

CA will ask merchandise

Long pre-order and delivery

CA- This has been due to issues with stock from the suppliers

Member’s jersey
CA- NO, we now have too many Members to fit on a jersey. Looking at alternate

Giveaways
More giveaways like signed posters.

CA- will speak to community team to see what is possible in terms of giveaways.

Thanks Matt.

I think you have your answer on how to get more to the game from our last home match.

Put on some entertainment that encourages family and relatives to attend.

Eion

First Grade
That's all great Matt, thanks, but when are those f**king speakers coming down?

Matty_C

Juniors
Hey guys and girls,

This week will be having the last members council for the year.
Any issues or points throw them here or drop me a DM

Note: I will be taking a step back from council next year, due to work Commitments

I like to thank everyone on here for the feedback that has been given over the past three years.

Matty_C

Juniors
Those "work commitments" wouldn't happen to be in the northern beaches would they ;)

Thanks for all your efforts Matty.
Haha thanks mate

Nah a bit further north than that. Basically in place that would be very warm
Ps : oh I hate hate manly

Matty_C

Juniors
Good luck in your new role Matty. Pity more at the club didn’t hate Manly instead of shitting themselves with fear at the mere thought of playing them.

A hoodoo that is a must, to rid this club of. FMD.
Totally agree we need to rid that hoodoo. We need to be successful and don’t let anything stop us and shove it in the face of them :blush:

Eion

First Grade
They are working on them on off season, and they are working on painting the seats (numbering)
Oh please tell me by ‘working on’ you mean fugging them off. They can’t be working on making them louder....parts of my left ear drum are scattered on the family hill.

SadShark

Bench
There are some parts of @SadShark on family hill too
I’ve done some things I’m not proud of (in front of families - even my own). Could’ve pushed the boundaries even further I reckon.

I think I might be able to blame it on my self-diagnosed Asperger’s syndrome.

Yeah.....yeah......that’s it. Self diagnosed Aspergers. Pheeeeeewwwwww!! Dodged a bullet there.

M2D2

Bench
I’ve done some things I’m not proud of (in front of families - even my own). Could’ve pushed the boundaries even further I reckon.

I think I might be able to blame it on my self-diagnosed Asperger’s syndrome.

Yeah.....yeah......that’s it. Self diagnosed Aspergers. Pheeeeeewwwwww!! Dodged a bullet there.
If that doesnt work, just say youre gay.

Latest posts