What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters
Melbourne can go jump.

They are an irrelevence for season 2010.

They are nothing but dirty rotten cheats, who got caught out and therefore do not even deserveo be discussed.

It will be interesting seeing Bellamy coaching under an even playing field, because we all know he sucks at origin level.

This thread is a joke, just frustrated and bitter Souths/Canberra fans trying to put a negative spin on a club winning a comp, pathetic really.

Whether it is their first or their 16th, who cares? Saints fans have been waiting since 79 and Illawarra fans since 82, let them enjoy it.

Bloody miserable things.

Its morally reprehensible that they can right records as they please.

History is often written by the victors but this is ridiculous.

to_ddeath

Coach
Melbourne can go jump.

They are nothing but dirty rotten cheats, who got caught out and therefore do not even deserveo be discussed.

It will be interesting seeing Bellamy coaching under an even playing field, because we all know he sucks at origin level.

This thread is a joke, just frustrated and bitter Souths/Canberra fans trying to put a negative spin on a club winning a comp, pathetic really.

Whether it is their first or their 16th, who cares? Saints fans have been waiting since 79 and Illawarra fans since 82, let them enjoy it.

Bloody miserable things.

This above post - FTW!!!!!!!!!

T.

Hutty1986

Immortal

F*ck off you little worm. You and your tosser partners in sh*t-stirring have been getting hammered for over 50 pages, just give up.
We are the champions, end of story.

Let's stop feeding these sad little jealous trolls.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Melbourne can go jump.

Bloody miserable things.

:clap:

Ulysseus

Bench

I thought it would be more reprehensible that they can write the records as they please.

You are correct though, history is often the victors tale of what went down, although your modern spin on it would be "a tale of what might have potentially went down, maybe, and purely on the basis of chance on what possibly may have potentially transpired we should add an asterisk, btw I do not support the victors, or the runners up, I just thought I'd weigh in uninvited and spew the same sh*t out again and again, I support cheating and giving teams an unfair advantage by way of endorsing them rorting the salary cap, I take these views because I am so f**king bitter about the state of the team I support and I wish to try and detract from another teams victory in lieu of this because everyone knows Saints should have had to beat a team that wasn't even there on GF day"

Fein

First Grade
Mate I've added two to the ignore list and it really helps the aesthetics of the place.
I might even add a few more before the day is out.

Just be careful of the briefcase, we don't want you blowing yourself up now!!!!

:lol::lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
5th place at a trot, imagine if they had of been allowed to play for points you boys would have been entering year 13 and still not have won a premiership.
Do you rent out that crystal ball?

You're guessing. That is, making it up. There's no way you can know what would have happened in 2010 if the cheats weren't caught.

The Storm were also cheating in 2008, but they were smashed in the grand final by Manly. How do you know what could happened in 2010?

I note you avoided my example earlier.

If a 'first placed' runner is disqualified in a race for drug cheating, is the gold medal for the 'second placed' clean eventual winner in any way devalued?

LOL so the right and decent thing to do is to get the piss taken out of you for 55 pages?

The only thing this thread has proven is that yourself, Softie, Fein and Raiders_Faders are obsessed with the Dragons. Nothing you say will change our views, nor the view of the majority of people.

Here's a free tip: Put some energy into supporting YOUR team (and I still don't know who you and Softie even support.) Your hating of the Dragons makes our success even more pleasurable - watching you try and come to terms with the fact the Dragons are the best side in the competition.

My team has won 16 premierships, and I couldn't be happier!

The majority of people?

The majority of people are against you dead sh*t

The only people that actually think Stain have 16 premierships are Stain themselves

Sorry to burst your little bubble kid

to_ddeath

Coach
The majority of people?

The majority of people are against you dead sh*t

The only people that actually think Stain have 16 premierships are Stain themselves

Sorry to burst your little bubble kid

Kid? From the little twit still wanking on at uni, spending his remaining waking hours on a
friggin merger thread that has NOTHING to do with his club........
:lol: :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Lol. Waiders thinks the poll is a real sample..

Quick, let's contact Morgan Gallop.

taxidriver

Coach
raiders, do you know any other words besides merge and stain?

society wishes your parents hadn't merged that fateful night and that they had left you as a stain on the sheets.

From the outset. The baroness didn't like being picked early.

I am not joking at all, claiming 3 clubs can win 1 grandfinal is and always will be morally reprehensible.

Having the team with the best players ousted from the comp, will mean that you will always wonder did you beat the best?

Damn poor way to get your your maiden premiership IMO.

Latest posts