What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Moses

T.S Quint

Coach
You can't blame tigers fans for kicking up a storm about Moses for the first couple weeks but trust me now, we're over it.

Our biggest issue was the fact that he flat out tanked his last two games for us to purposely get sacked, ultimately making us lose one of them with shit game management

Anyways with that being said, ive always thought he would come good with the right support around him, you're already seeing glimpses of his talent and he's only what like 6 games in? Player of the future.

We went through the same shit with Sandow, so we understand where you're coming from.

then again, apart from Swifty, we were all happy to see the back of that merkin.

Avenger

Immortal
Moses is class and is already showing up Norman who was never a real organiser but an outstanding runner of the football.

Bazal

Post Whore
I kind of feel like Corey is still a little off the pace fitness wise, but also that BA has got them both doing the basics before trying anything too adventurous. It's a little frustrating as a fan, but honestly we'll be be better for it if that's what he's doing. We need to learn to earn the right to play adventurous footy by getting downfield, putting in good kicks and building pressure.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It was interesting seeing Norman and Moses working together against the Storm. Here's Moses to Norman for Radradra's try on the left:
Here is Norman to Moses for Gutherson's try on the right:
Classic split halves.

classic_stitch_up-mq4ih71dcq3cnmgvvm2_fct869x652x86.0_ct300x300.jpg

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
It was interesting seeing Norman and Moses working together against the Storm. Here's Moses to Norman for Radradra's try on the left:
Here is Norman to Moses for Gutherson's try on the right:
Classic split halves.

classic_stitch_up-mq4ih71dcq3cnmgvvm2_fct869x652x86.0_ct300x300.jpg

I never thought I'd see the day where Gocsy is brought up on LU.

#ClassicStitchUp

oldmancraigy

Coach
Who are the Einsteins who said if we got Moses we could possibly be a top 4 side this year?
I think @Poupou Escobar was one of them?

Well predicted! I feel like the spine is still 'clicking', but having the 2nd kicker/ playmaker has been enorrmous so far. I would say spot on observation (doesnt mean we will make top4, but that we are a good chance and have enough quality)

IFR33K

Coach
Who are the Einsteins who said if we got Moses we could possibly be a top 4 side this year?

Well predicted! I feel like the spine is still 'clicking', but having the 2nd kicker/ playmaker has been enorrmous so far. I would say spot on observation (doesnt mean we will make top4, but that we are a good chance and have enough quality)

Yep. There were many clowns concerned about the Moses signing, but it's proved a master stroke by BA.

Just like the MJennings singing, BA was patient to get the right player. Not just a player for the sake of it!

He hasn't only brought in a great kicking game, he has strengthened our entire backline.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

I was the other one.

Latest posts