What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Cougar...Shame Lockyer Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

AILD

Bench
I wouldn't sign for you either,if you act anything like the way you do on here you're probably an annoying little dweeb...
"GI can you gimme an autograph" *Repeat 5 million times*:roll:

LOL@her facebook pic,cause fake tan plastered on the body but on the face isn't going to be noticable?
She's probably like a hooker but doesn't ask for money...no wonder she's got them after her.

didnt ask him to sign anything. asked him for a photograph.

butchmcdick

Immortal
You are all such hypocrits

All of you on here who are bagging her would be sleeping with her after a few drinks if given the chance.

Johns Magic

Referee

All of you on here who are bagging her would be sleeping with her after a few drinks if given the chance.

You know when everyone was saying Candice Falzon had a face like a dropped pie I was saying the exact same thing as you. But this Palavi chick is definitely sub-par.

joondalup_giant

Staff member
All I can say is this girl must be an absolute freak in the bedroom, because she is rough as guts.

Perhaps she deepnoses?

exactly what i was thinkin.

in 1 of the photos it has her GI and "unknown man" any1 else think its joel monaghan??

butchmcdick

Immortal
You know when everyone was saying Candice Falzon had a face like a dropped pie I was saying the exact same thing as you. But this Palavi chick is definitely sub-par.

You can't tell me that after enough drinks most guys here wouldn't give her one.

I have woken up next to far worse in my time.

As for Candice Falzon I would give her one in a heartbeat drunk or sober.

The Tank

Bench

I'm not bagging her for doing footy players (although a couple of photos means jack) because it's her life. But I wouldn't go near here - she's fugly.

Shorty

Staff member
Yeah I think Candice is kinda' hot...lol.
This chick,no.

I don't know....if I was a footy player I wouldn't really want anyone's sloppy seconds considering boys of this stature can pretty much talk to any girls they want...

You can't tell me that after enough drinks most guys here wouldn't give her one.

there's a difference between hunting it out and taking what's on offer ... i'd take it if it were on offer but i wouldn't be at the club going "f**kin oath i'm gonna bag this one" ...

butchmcdick

Immortal
I'm not bagging her for doing footy players (although a couple of photos means jack) because it's her life. But I wouldn't go near here - she's fugly.

I say that too when sober but when it's 2am and the drinks have been flowing for hours all bets are off. There are no ugly women at 2am

Johns Magic

Referee

As for Candice Falzon I would give her one in a heartbeat drunk or sober.

Well obviously after 'enough' drinks I would. But it'd have to be a few, especially if I already knew who she was, as GI etc did.

Eeewww! What do these blokes see in her? She's had more people go through her than the Cross City Tunnel for a start and for second's, she has a head like a smashed melon! All I can say is she must be able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose because she is one ugly b!tch. She is more Hyena than Cougar!

woodgers

Bench
exactly what i was thinkin.

in 1 of the photos it has her GI and "unknown man" any1 else think its joel monaghan??

:lol: Even dirty mingers don't bother to learn the names of the Raiders. She'll get a gig on channel 9 commentary team at that rate.

So depressing.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Eeewww! What do these blokes see in her? She's had more people go through her than the Cross City Tunnel for a start and for second's, she has a head like a smashed melon! All I can say is she must be able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose because she is one ugly b!tch. She is more Hyena than Cougar!

If you are talking one night stands who is to say that every one night stand you have hasn't seen more c**ks that colonel Sanders.

Shorty

Staff member
Butch,it's ok to say you find her attractive and think she's a top chick.
Everyone has different tastes.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Butch,it's ok to say you find her attractive and think she's a top chick.
Everyone has different tastes.

:D:D:D

Nah tha's not what I am trying to say shorty but nice gee up.

I guess i see it as hypocritical the way she is being bagged when most on here would give her one if given the oppurtunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.