What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most over rated wrestlers of all time

10. Chris Jericho
9. Jimmy Jacobs
8. The Big Show
7. Degeneration X (1998)
6. Seargent Slaughter
5. Sting
4. Lex Lugar
3. The Undertaker
2. Jeff Jarrett
1. Triple H

Big Pete

Referee
Does anybody actually rate Nash?

Besides Nash of course?

He's largely responsible for the WWE's worst drawing year.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Does anybody actually rate Nash?

Besides Nash of course?

He's largely responsible for the WWE's worst drawing year.

I have a mate who just hates Nash that much that when Nash came out in the Rumble he left the room untill Nash was chucked out by Barrett.

Big Pete

Referee
He booked himself to break Goldberg's streak which was just as bad.

Nash has said otherwise, said he started in early 1999 but I haven't chased up any other sources to be sure.

With that said, early 1999 WCW was the absolute pits, far worse than what Russo did with the company.

Bit harsh on his mic. work, a lot of his TNA stuff has been pretty good.

Go back and watch Nash's promo on Flair, where he calls Flair and the "old boys" out on leaving potholes in the road they supposably paved for them. It's an excellent showcase of bnot only how good Nash could be if given the right angle/stage to showcase his talent on, but on how over he legitimately was (compared to Waltman who opened up the promo).

Trust me man, Nash is overated.
I think you've confused the term overated with talented. Whilst Nash may not be as talented as Triple H, he hasn't gotten the bazzilion title reigns either.

You'll notice how I put Jericho in there. Jericho is one of my favourite wrestlers...but I prefer him in the midcard. I find him far more entertaining, and he gets a bit mroe freedom without having to conform to the boring, run of the mill, slow talking promo skills which WWE imposes on their main eventers.

Big Pete

Referee
You'll notice how I put Jericho in there. Jericho is one of my favourite wrestlers...but I prefer him in the midcard. I find him far more entertaining, and he gets a bit mroe freedom without having to conform to the boring, run of the mill, slow talking promo skills which WWE imposes on their main eventers.

They didn't impose it, he came up with it and based it on Bockwinkel and the lead villain from No Country.

Also I'd seriously take his run in 2008-10 over his 99-05 run. Jericho 98 on the other hand...

Big Pete

Referee
Jericho 97 didn't get to do too much.

1998 definitely did.

Then I thought his initial run in the WWE was a little disappointing. Still good, but below what I expected based on his stuff in 98. His feud with Malenko doesn't get enough recognition when discussing WCW.

Moffo

Referee

1998 definitely did.

Then I thought his initial run in the WWE was a little disappointing. Still good, but below what I expected based on his stuff in 98. His feud with Malenko doesn't get enough recognition when discussing WCW.

97 Jericho was great you doosh bag

1998 definitely did.

No-one will ever know more than the Man of 1000 Holds. Except the Man of 1004 Holds!

Big Pete

Referee
In no real order

Triple H
Jeff Jarrett
Kurt Angle
John Morrison
Booker T
Edge
Samoa Joe
Rob Van Dam
Raven
Chris Daniels
Randy Orton

Moffo

Referee
f**k off with your rvd and raven dislike. You have nfi

Who is underrated then?

Big Pete

Referee
Raven is a dated character who really couldn't go in the ring. People talk him up like a legend when he's really just a product of the 90's time period.

Rob Van Dam was an acrobat, slrightly unique, but not the greatest in-ring performer like people used to sprout.

Underated wrestlers of the top of my head...

Dean Malenko
Finlay
Umaga
Nick Bockwinkel
Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Brian Pillman
Arn Anderson
2 Cold Scorpio
Drew McIntyre
Sheamus
Doug Williams

Underrated: