What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza V Jimmy debate. Put to bed.

annnnnd Moyza back in front. This display from Jimmy tonight is the worst I've seen from a Penrith half since that one time Richie Williams got a game
He was like that a lot last year.
I thought it was a strange move making him captain.
A story I heard last year: when he went in looking for more cash he was told that what he wanted was leadership money, and that he'd shown no leadership around the club, maybe on the field but that's not all that is required as a leader.
Still, he's had a great season so far.

King Ben

Juniors
A story I heard last year: when he went in looking for more cash he was told that what he wanted was leadership money, and that he'd shown no leadership around the club, maybe on the field but that's not all that is required as a leader.

So many Jimmy stories from last year mentioned around these parts, shit I'd love to hear the full details from them all.

bluefox68

Staff member
I can see Penrith dropping away soon, like the past decade...also rans
They will miss RCG.
Merrin is rubbish. So is Tamou... James Fisher-Harris is good, but can’t do it on his own...
Maloney - rocks ‘n’ diamonds...

Card Shark

Immortal
They have done well to get to where they are with the injuries they’ve had.

Might be catching up on them now though....

Wallace might un-retire....

Luke Bowden

First Grade
They will miss RCG.
Merrin is rubbish. So is Tamou... James Fisher-Harris is good, but can’t do it on his own...
Maloney - rocks ‘n’ diamonds...

Rocks n diamonds?
He’s pretty close to leading the Dally M.
3 poor games - 12 solid games.
I’ll take that.

Latest posts