What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza V Jimmy debate. Put to bed.

Card Shark

Immortal
That pass to Val for the final try after the break was just sublime. Timed so perfectly and held up such a treat. Most others butcher that break or take the tackle.

Was also great backing up by Val.

Was a long way back when Moylan got through & quickly got himself into position.

OldPanther

Coach
Moyza us damn good. Some Panthers fans are angry at how things worked out between him and the club seeing it as him betraying the team but his skill on the field is elite tier.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I hope Moylan continues to play great footy, I’m also pretty happy that he’s moved to the Sharks.

Maloney was the player we needed right now and Luai will be a better 5/8 than Moylan in a year or two.

I personally think Both clubs have benefited from the trade.

I hope Moylan continues to play great footy, I’m also pretty happy that he’s moved to the Sharks.

Maloney was the player we needed right now and Luai will be a better 5/8 than Moylan in a year or two.

I personally think Both clubs have benefited from the trade.
Luai is looking good but thats a massive call

Stake Removed

First Grade
Luai is off contract end of year, so Panthers will have to offer him upgrade to play behind Cleary, who inturn off contract end of next year, they could lose both if dont handle this correctly

Latest posts