What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Cleary

Last ill say on it because I don't want to clutter another teams forum. Panthers and Tigpies are bog average clubs and if Nathan leaves it would be to a Melb/Easts/Brisbane :-(

Tiger Ted

Bench
Last ill say on it because I don't want to clutter another teams forum. Panthers and Tigpies are bog average clubs and if Nathan leaves it would be to a Melb/Easts/Brisbane :-(
Don't exclude the crooked dogs & there pokie millions ! So much for the mythical level playing field the salary cap is supposed to provide.It never has been nor ever will be a level playing field in rugby league.Its a microcosm of society with the useless inept nrl admin being the equivalent of our pathetic governments.

Tiger05

First Grade
The Tigers are the best club in the game and in fact in the history of sport. I couldn't give a toss about any other club.

Forget about Cleary Jnr. If Uncle Nick wants him, Uncle Nick will get him. We already know this, as does Penrith as they had it happen before as well.

Latest posts