What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New CEO

Deadly

Juniors
Would the jets supporters be offended if the Sharks supporters who witnessed Manfred Moore's gridiron pass turned up to the Vic Hotel at Enmore on 28th Feb?.

Anything but offended! The more Sharkies the better not least if you can recall that great moment in history - I for one would be all ears!!

Frailty

First Grade
In any employment termination/separation there is an implied "non compete" rule. The fact is you are a "customer" of the Sharks, it is improper and perhaps illegal for you to be coerced into doing business with the Dogs.

He isn't being coerced, he was simply approached. It could possibly be judged to not be in competition with Cronulla as Cronulla could not offer hospitality for that game.

May be running a fine line, but it's not illegal. One reason people hire experienced operators is that they bring a bunch of contacts with them.

The only foreseeable reason it would be illegal would be if he had no previous contact with you and simply raided the Sharks database prior to leaving.

Eion

First Grade
Got the same email. The impression I got was he emailed because it was the Sharks game, and being sharks supporters we may want to go. No biggy for me.

I tried to email Todd before that making enquiries about round 1, and got a 'no longer works here', so I tried Rowan about 2 weeks ago. Nothing. Sent a follow up, nothing....