What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New CEO

Matty_C

Juniors
Mark down in the diary January 22 for the Sharks first Open Training Session for 2015.

The details will be confirmed at a later date however at this stage the training session is set to take place at Remondis Stadium from 5.00pm until 7.00pm, with the NRL squad to go through their paces in a scrimmage as they continue preparations for the upcoming season.

Stay tuned to the Sharks website and social media channels where more information will be made available closer to the day.

From sharks news.

Bluto

Juniors
What's a scrimmage?

One of the best two-hand games - and one of the most enduring, for the game was entertaining card players as far back as the seventeenth century. It evolved from an earlier English game called "Noddy," and the man credited with inventing it is Sir John Suckling, a wealthy English poet. It affords players both the anticipation of the luck of the deal as well as ample opportunity to exercise their skills in discarding and play.

Bluto

Juniors
Actually, now that I think about it I believe it is a traditional fermented Korean side dish made of vegetables with a variety of seasonings. It is often described as spicy and sour.

Matty_C

Juniors
The club is pushing out " the buzz" to communicate what is happening at our club.

If you are going to the members BBQ and want something signed by players, BYO. The 2015 poster is not ready yet.

Weaponhead

Coach
The club is pushing out " the buzz" to communicate what is happening at our club.

If you are going to the members BBQ and want something signed by players, BYO. The 2015 poster is not ready yet.

A name that is not associated with Rothfield's gossip column might have been helpful.

Matty_C

Juniors
Sharks locker room sports bar looked good and I'm going with a success! It was packed for the games and great atmosphere. When our team was on, free beer from the tap and snacks coming around all times.
Looking forward to away games should I be unable to attend them.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Sharks locker room sports bar looked good and I'm going with a success! It was packed for the games and great atmosphere. When our team was on, free beer from the tap and snacks coming around all times.
Looking forward to away games should I be unable to attend them.

WHAT????!!?!?

Why was I not informed??

You forgot to mention that the "free" snacks ( party pies, chicken wings etc) were being served by two mermaids in full dress uniform.
Great place and I'll be going back.

Latest posts