What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New look for forum.

I'm having real problems posting on my mobile, Android default Google browser.
Had to hit it 6+ times during game thread, sometimes just gave up, other times it posted and cleared typing error, other times it posted but didn't refresh, so resulted in double posts.
Is it something at my end?

Even happening when trying to post this, "post reply" button goes grey, 3 load bars in top right corner then a few seconds later "post reply" button goes back to dark blue, message still in edit/text box.

Blair

Coach
The site's ace, I like it and have gotten used to it.

The only thing that's bugging me is on my Samsung Galaxy 8.0 I have to scroll through the current NRL round results and other information before getting to the forum. So every time I log on, navigate around it or refresh the page I get to the same homepage, with the forum a long way down the page.

I'll take a screenshot if you like.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Should only be the first fold with one game from the current round?

If you can take a screeny that would be ideal.

Blair

Coach
Should only be the first fold with one game from the current round?

If you can take a screeny that would be ideal.

Cheers for the reply.

I've just found that on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 if I use it vertically then the site is fine (with what you describe above) but if I flip it horizontally (the way I use it the most) then it has the following way to get to the forum (after every post, refresh, etc).

LU on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (1)_resized.png

LU on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (2)_resized.png LU on Samsung Galaxy Note (3)_resized.png LU on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0_resized.png

As you can see that's a very long scroll!

I can use the tablet vertically for this forum, so don't worry too much.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
That's definitely not normal.

The browser you're using may be the problem. Have you tried Chrome or Dolphin rather than the Samsung native one?

LeagueNut

First Grade
Question - will all threads now continue to show as unread for eternity unless I do the "mark forums as read" thing? I don't think that's how it worked with the old forum?
Just bumping this question for the lovely Timmah.

i cant get on here maybe 5-6 days a week. not sure coincidence or not but since the new layout most of the time i try it says check my connection. can go on any other website at the time just this one comes back with reload check the connection. any thoughts tim of cody

Latest posts