What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

snout

First Grade
At least some trolls have some semblance of humour or can throw a few.

You bring absolutely nuthin.
Lame.

No wonder pennies have locked you out.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
At least some trolls have some semblance of humour or can throw a few.

You bring absolutely nuthin.
Lame.

No wonder pennies have locked you out.

I'm not a troll, I like talking footy, I'm from the Shire and have a mild interest in the Sharks.

It's clear that most of you guys aren't capable of this and it's obvious that my posting will only ruin it for the genuine footy fans on here.

So I won't be back, unless yall give me a reason.

carcharias

Immortal
I'm not a troll, I like talking footy, I'm from the Shire and have a mild interest in the Sharks.

It's clear that most of you guys aren't capable of this and it's obvious that my posting will only ruin it for the genuine footy fans on here.

Ok

Griffoshark66

First Grade

Come back Luke. I will give you lollies.

Eion

First Grade

Cool. See ya

cb4

First Grade
Moylans preference may be Manly, but his camps preference is Cronulla due to Money and Connection with players.
He has met with Flanno very recently.

Brett Morris would be a steal if we could land him as the Dogs would have to pay a significant part of his salary.

Stake Removed

First Grade
if we get both whats the best position for both in the squad?

If we land both, you would assume that Maloney has gone, and hopefully Ramien is staying if that the case

1.J.Dugan
2. B.Morris
3. J.Ramien
4. R.Leutele
5. V.Holmes
6. M.Moylan
7. C.Townsend

That would allow right side defence having Lewis on inside of Ramien and Morris outside that will help him progress quicker.

Holmes as left winger outside Leutele

snout

First Grade
Thing about moylan and Bmoz.....they have points in them.
Tbey know their way to to the tryline.

Who do we have at the moment who really threatens to cross or put someone over?

Noone apart from maloney and his mind is somewhere else.

southland

Juniors
Yes to Moylan
No to B Morris for me.

I would assume Moylan would have more clarity of position at Manly with Blake Green moving on and Maloney a maybe in our squad next year..

I suppose if we get Moylan, let go of Heigns, Taga and Maloney signing another aging player like bmoz might work...

Latest posts