What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Team Colours

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Just wondering what people think the new colours would be for expansion teams if it ever does happen

Surely the wont have another team with predominately blue

here's a few colour ways i think would work

BuffaloRules

Coach
Would like to see a new team play predominately red with yellow v.

Dark green and black looks Ok as well.

Perth Red

Post Whore
lol not something we need to worry about!

Current colours of bids are:
Pirates - Red, black, yellow and white
Bears- Red Black
CQ - Red and gold
Bombers - Blue and Silver
Brothers - Navy and white
SW Brisbane - Green and yellow
Wellington - ?
PNG - Red,yellow and black

My fave for a pirates kits is what Les Catalans have come u with this year. Some slight changes to add the black and gold in to alternates and would be perfect

New-Catalans-Dragons-Shirt-2016.jpg

Diesel

Referee

Bears- Red Black
CQ - Red and gold
Wellington - ?

The provincial colours for Wellington - black & gold & if Christchurch ever gets a team - red & black

DiegoNT

First Grade
The provincial colours for Wellington - black & gold & if Christchurch ever gets a team - red & black

I remember the Warriors doing a one off black and gold jumper for a match in Wellington a few years back that was actually a pretty good jumper

Last Week

Bench

Bears- Red Black
CQ - Red and gold
Wellington - ?

My fave for a pirates kits is what Les Catalans have come u with this year. Some slight changes to add the black and gold in to alternates and would be perfect

New-Catalans-Dragons-Shirt-2016.jpg

How good does the black and gold look?! That's awesome.

Hmmm would be interesting if NZ2 (wellington and south island ) and Perth got the nod. Who would get the rights to that colour scheme? The Pirates who've invested time and money in a bid with those colours? Or a bid for areas that are historically represented by those colours?

I'd say they'd give it yo Perth but a hypothetical 'Orcas' bid could make a compelling case.

Nuke

Staff member
The benefits of jersey technology these days is that 'gold' can actually be a shiny gold and not just a shade of yellow. I love those Catalans jerseys - particularly the two on the left, but the black/gold one on the right isn't too shabby either!

Latest posts