What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next week

Stake Removed

First Grade
I'd be dropping -

Bird, Clydsdale, Heighington, maybe even Feki should have a stint in reserve grade because he was shocking.

And bring in Capewell and Paulo 100%. I've run right out of patience with Bird. I wrote on the Sharks Facebook page that the Donks can have him for next week. Over him.
It's high time for some serious change in the team and it's also time for Flange to set a precedent for underperforming players. Starting with those above.

Can't wait to watch us get a real ass f**king from the refs at Suncorp.

I am with you on some changes, Flanno has been too soft with them this year, there is 15 certs each week and then he tinkers with last 2 bench spots ie Lats or Tags, then Paulo or Nu Brown, then Capewell or T.Williams, it seems the top 15 are same no matter what, sometimes a rocket through someone will snap the team into gear

Weaponhead

Coach
If Maloney is back, Clydesdale drops out. Brown is either 9 or 14 rotating with Seg.

Need much more punch off the bench. We look sluggish.

Seg needs to get his shit together quickly. Some of his efforts in defence were awful. Looked like he was playing oztag. He has the class. Needs to aim up.

McLovin

Staff member
Seg looked like a boy amongst men last night. Was just monstered by the raiders pack...

snout

First Grade
Most eyes and minds would be on the semis.

Theyd be licking their lips at the challenge to repeat last year.

Trouble is theres 4 weeks to get thru.

The kick up the date would be good last night.

Id expect the real sharks at suncorp. I also like last nites game stored away in the mind in case we meet the Faiders in september.
Theyre shit.
Any decent side should've put 50 on us last night.

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Need to get Brailey back for the first 50 & then give him 30 minutes to cut loose.

We need Brailey back big time, does lots of work in defence, good service from dummy half but i am over Seggy, would rather have Paulo & NU Brown on bench they off much more in attack, and my god we need options

Quigs

Immortal
I've heard a strong whisper that the Creepin Jesus is working overtime to train his Donkeys on how to counter our much vaunted match plans.

He is having trouble drumming into the likes of Maguire, Thirdman Thaiday and Blair that there is five one out hit ups before we kick.

What with those blokes having trouble with their countin' n all.

Latest posts