What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Game Pass

kurt faulk

Coach

i just received this from nfl.com. you guys probably did as well but i thought i'd share.

Your NFL Game Pass subscription is set to auto renew, and while we will no longer be offering Game Pass Season Subscription, we are excited to be providing you acomplimentary upgrade to 2016 Season Plus*! You do not need to take any action at this time to take advantage of this upgrade. You will be billed on or around 5 August 2016 in AUD at your previous 2015 rate of 129.99 USD for the upcoming season, and your 2016 Season Plus access will begin immediately.

so they won't be offering the season subscription moving forward. that means next year only season plus will be available and we'll have to pay $200US which means $260 for us. wow.

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah I cancelled my auto renewal for this year, I just didn't use it enough last year and found myself watching most of the games on TV.

I might get it again if there's a nice special just before the season kicks off

zombie jesus

Staff member
They're pricing themselves out of relevance. $260 to essentially watch football from September through December. Ridiculous.

kurt faulk

Coach
Yeah I cancelled my auto renewal for this year, I just didn't use it enough last year and found myself watching most of the games on TV.

I might get it again if there's a nice special just before the season kicks off

But hayne isn't playing anymore. It will be back to broncos games at 8am.

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah I agree, way overpriced now, particularly given the prevalence of other online options :)

Dogs Of War

Coach
I think channel 7 will fill my fix. Although I want to watch the bengals. I can live with what I see.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
I haven't been able to justify the cost for the Gamepass for the past 3-4 years. it's a great service but for that price it isn't value for money.

Mhartew

Juniors
I got the email about gamepass with the auto renewal at $129.99 USD. Definitely get it this year, although with it moving to $260, I'm not sure whether I'll get it again next year

Frederick

Staff member
Wish I had seen this thread earlier. Completely forgot about auto renew. My account is linked to an email address which is no longer active, so I've had no email about it. Check my bank account...$174 gone to NFL yesterday. So looks like I'm watching this year lol

legend

Coach
I cancelled mine. Monthly instalments of $80.00 if you don't pay in full up front. That's $320 all up! Way too expensive for me. Broncos get a fair few FTA games so I should be right.

kurt faulk

Coach

I tried watching the Packers and jags on kodi but the f**ker kept dropping out no matter which stream i used. All i wanted was game pass. f**k you nfl, why didn't you renew my subscription?

18to87

First Grade

my account hasn't been renewed. strange.

This may be too late but what they told me to do was to pay the full price, then send them a screenshot of the auto renewal offer and then they will refund the difference. Can't remember exactly what they refunded me - I think it was $80 AUD. Better than nothing.

kurt faulk

Coach
This may be too late but what they told me to do was to pay the full price, then send them a screenshot of the auto renewal offer and then they will refund the difference. Can't remember exactly what they refunded me - I think it was $80 AUD. Better than nothing.

I'm actually happy they didn't renew it now. Another year of fisherball would be too much to take.