What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Sydney Bears trial match Thurs 8th Feb

ThingFish

Juniors
6-0 Bears after first 20. Mawene Hiroti scored after a good backline movement started by coner Tracey and great ball from Burns and great hands by Hiroti. Arthur’s converts from sideline. Burns taken off after 16mins looked fit, had a good defensive half, did nothing wrong.

ThingFish

Juniors
6-6 2nd quarter. Some dude scored for Wenty and another kicked it.

Burns played full quarter.

Played with a good defensive structure in first quarter. Has fallen apart as a multiple replacements are being made.

Uneventful quarter. Arthurs is playing a good defensive fullback roll. Held the ball a little too long in attack.

ThingFish

Juniors
Still 6-6 end of 3rd quarter. Has turned into a real bludger of a game. Hiroti had a nice 40-50 meter run. He has some toe. Burns came off after 10min. He had a solid game. Combined well with Hiroti in attack and defense, forced two into touch early on.

callmack1

Staff member
Thanks for the updates Fishy, it's good to hear and it doesn't suprise me about Hiroti. He's from the mighty Naki over here so I expect nothing less! ;)

ThingFish

Juniors
Tracey came off late, not through injury. Getting plenty of hugs from players during the break. I’d say that’s his night. Solid outing for a 2yr break. Definetly a running half. Yep Burns, Talakai, Tracey off. Bunch of reserves with the same numbers on. Makes it hard after a few:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

ThingFish

Juniors
Jessie Arthurs finally threw a pass and it was a 15m cut out blinder to I’m not sure who. So many players with same numbers. Then he converts a beauty 12-12 1min to go.

ThingFish

Juniors
Coolest moment. Conor Tracey come bolting over to his Parents and GF and says to them “take a picture with me, it’s my comeback picture” :thumbsup::grinning:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Jessie Arthurs finally threw a pass and it was a 15m cut out blinder to I’m not sure who. So many players with same numbers. Then he converts a beauty 12-12 1min to go.
Is he signed with us for 2019???

I can see him playing first grade for us... (on the wing though)

Handy goal kicker by the sounds of it too....

ThingFish

Juniors
Is he signed with us for 2019???

I can see him playing first grade for us... (on the wing though)

Handy goal kicker by the sounds of it too....
He’s in the team on the web site. He was very solid the whole 80 in D, positioned himself well. In the second quarter he chimed into the backline with pace. Both times with overlaps but went for it himself. But that long looping cut-out pass in the death was something else. Plus two sideline conversations. I was right behind him for the second and it never looked like missing.