What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not his go - Greg Bird

AJB1102

First Grade
Yeah sorry mate lets wish the best for women bashers and car pissers, racists too

f**k Bird he's an absolute dog who deserves the worst

Woman basher I'll give you. Dog act. Not to mention trying to get his mate to take the wrap.

But what is a "car pisser"?

You'd probably insult more quadriplegic people than anything by wishing their life condition upon someone as punishment.

I didn't say to wish him the best. Didn't say to wish him anything. But kids do often wish for shit so I'll leave you to it. Must be way past bedtime anyway.

Woman basher I'll give you. Dog act. Not to mention trying to get his mate to take the wrap.

But what is a "car pisser"?

You'd probably insult more quadriplegic people than anything by wishing their life condition upon someone as punishment.

I didn't say to wish him the best. Didn't say to wish him anything. But kids do often wish for shit so I'll leave you to it. Must be way past bedtime anyway.
I didn't wish him anything myself

I just said it was a shame he can still glass women and piss on cop cars, to go with his dog acts on the field that could possibly end careers of top blokes and good fair players

Happy trails

Greg Bird has let his team down. He has been banned for 4 games. However if the Catalans don't win their remaining 3 games they will be in the Million Pound Game on September 30, fighting to avoid relegation to the Championship (the division below).

Because of what he did Greg Bird will not be able to play in a do or die game for his team.

davi

Juniors
Greg Bird has let his team down. He has been banned for 4 games. However if the Catalans don't win their remaining 3 games they will be in the Million Pound Game on September 30, fighting to avoid relegation to the Championship (the division below).

Because of what he did Greg Bird will not be able to play in a do or die game for his team.

Greg Bird wins appeal his suspension has been downgraded to three weeks will be able to play in the Million Pound Game if needed.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/09/07/bird-has-super-league-suspension-reduced

Goes to prove the English judiciary are weak as piss too.

It is the English who created the rule of law. Don't you remember that from school?

Greg Bird has been given the benefit of only slight leniency. He is still effectively out of Catalans next three games (against Featherstone Rovers, Hull Kingston Rovers, and Widnes Vikings).

adamkungl

Immortal
Unfortunately as time has gone on, Greg Bird's grub:skill ratio has rapidly risen. Not offering much else than mongrel these days.

Saxon

Bench
It is the English who created the rule of law. Don't you remember that from school?
At least I went to school cockwomble. And at school, I learned that while the English claim to have invented the it, the concept - if not the actual phrase - has been around since ancient times. Aristotle wrote "Law should govern", and it was a key principle of Greek democracy and the Roman republic. (The Roman empire? Not so much *shrug*).

Greg Bird has been given the benefit of only slight leniency. He is still effectively out of Catalans next three games (against Featherstone Rovers, Hull Kingston Rovers, and Widnes Vikings).
Cry me a river. The bloke has a record of violence on and off the field as long as Wilt Chamberlain's arm. He spear tackled an opposition player and the ESL reduced his sentence so he could play in what is effectively a promotion/relegation game if needed. Like I said; weak as piss.