What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Tipster

Bench
Cowboys no good last night, Raiders cash tonight. 4-3 for the season to date and passing on the Titans/Sharkies game in the late one.

Parra

Referee
Mate, I could stand corrected, but it seems that you want to entice people to another site that involves payment for tips.

Your only post in this thread was to tout a paysite.

So maybe you could explain how it isn't spam.

jimmythehand

Juniors
well firstly you can see i have close to 1000 posts at this site so i'm obviously a league fan.

secondly i'm a professional punter, and i've got a website that uses some mathematical modelling to predict the probably that a tipster will produce a profit over the long term (based on previous selections).

WYD is claiming to be a tipster of quality and so far it looke like it could be true, so obviously I am interested to put his claims to the test

The website can involve payment for tips, but not necessarily. He's entitled to just put his tips in there for everyone to see for free, or at least so we can see what his previous tipping record really is like.

does that sound okay?

crouching_tiger

Juniors
murraymob said:
crouching tiger at least he puts his tips up.I look forward to actually seeing yours before the game starts :lol::lol:

Why would i be silly enough to give away tips to blow out my own odds?? :sarcasm:

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Who's Ya Daddy? said:
2 plays for tonights games

Storm moneyline
Dragons moneyline

:( Very lazy performances from both teams.

3 plays on todays games.

Panthers moneyline
Tigers moneyline
Multibet Panthers/Tigers

Parra

Referee
jimmythehand said:
well firstly you can see i have close to 1000 posts at this site so i'm obviously a league fan.

secondly i'm a professional punter, and i've got a website that uses some mathematical modelling to predict the probably that a tipster will produce a profit over the long term (based on previous selections).

WYD is claiming to be a tipster of quality and so far it looke like it could be true, so obviously I am interested to put his claims to the test

The website can involve payment for tips, but not necessarily. He's entitled to just put his tips in there for everyone to see for free, or at least so we can see what his previous tipping record really is like.

does that sound okay?

If it's OK with the mods then that's all that matters. Just looked a bit suss to me. No big deal. Do you keep individual game stats on your site, or just the tipster records. Some of those guys seem to have an impressive selection rate, but the sample sizes may be too small. It will be interesting to see the tipsters history to try and pick what they are going for.

Also, it seems a lot of people confuse tipping winners in matches with being a successful punter. It is not the same thing. Bankroll / unit size / staking method all have to come into it - and then there's the juice. Always the juice.

Parra

Referee
Wests just got backed in from 1.82 - 1.75 on betfair in the blink of an eye. (head to head market)

Pinnacle move the ML out to 1.84

Other prices around 1.70

A good demonstration of why it pays to have mutliple accounts to shop around

Tipster

Bench
Good point Parra. You see it all the time not just with the juice but even the line itself can vary up to a couple of points across the local and overseas books.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Parra said:
Wests just got backed in from 1.82 - 1.75 on betfair in the blink of an eye. (head to head market)

Pinnacle move the ML out to 1.84

Other prices around 1.70

A good demonstration of why it pays to have mutliple accounts to shop around

ladbrokes 10/11 all day baby on wests!

jimmyo

Juniors
Anyone making a play on tonight's game? I've stayed away from everything this weekend...just interested if anyone is game to bet on or against Manly

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
It has been a tough week for me so I am looking to get square on tonight's game but I was confident on this play beforehand. I expect it to be a close one toght but I think the Warriors are more effective in attack and am leaning their way.

Warriors moneyline
Warriors 1-12
Under Total Match Points

jimmythehand

Juniors
wyd 0/5 so far on PW :) The good news is there's plenty of time to redeem yourself. thx for giving it a go anyway, and good luck next week.

MC DUI

Juniors
Good to see everybody went as terrible as me this week, makes me feel a bit better. :lol:

I'll try to remember to post up some tips this week, but you may want to steer clear of them if I go as bad as the past weekend!

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Who's Ya Daddy? said:
It has been a tough week for me so I am looking to get square on tonight's game but I was confident on this play beforehand. I expect it to be a close one toght but I think the Warriors are more effective in attack and am leaning their way.

Warriors moneyline
Warriors 1-12
Under Total Match Points

Suicide_04.jpg

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Only thing that saved me for the week was the arby opportunity on the broncos/cowboys game or I would be considering it.

jimmyo

Juniors
This week has some good value, and there are some juicy odds out there with the bookies having cleaned up last week - i've taken a few early ones.

Broncos +12.5
Roosters moneyline
Sharks moneyline
Eels moneyline

Edit: that is Broncs with a 12.5 start, not a margin bet