What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL on track to open Perth stadium as first sporting match

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lol. Frantically searching the Web to win a argument on a forum.
I suppose there's not much to do in mums basement.
lol

i don't have to frantically search you limp wristed AFL apoogist

they are all popping up in the NRL news yet you claimed there was no negative articles

get back to the boggers where you belong

El Diablo

Post Whore
Now i hate the afl, and always love getting one up over them, but nrl matches opening the new stadium is just wrong.

West Australians have been waiting for this stadium for decades. Both freo and the eagles have consitently sold out subiaco oval for years. Every derby game they've had to turn away tens of thousands because they've never had a suitable stadium. It's been a long slog for them to get their stadium, and for all the talk about big events coming to the stadium it's main role/purpose is afl games, and for it to open with a sport that the majority of west aussies simply dont care about is a bit of a kick in the teeth.

Imagine if the opening of the revamped suncorp was done by an old nsl soccer match? Us league fans would be ropable
lol

gallagher

Juniors
The simple way for fumble ball to overcome this problem ,was to bring forward their comp by a fortnight.
The NRL was going to stage the 9s there ,before it was knocked on the head.It was hardly a secret.
So the fumblers with all their expertise failed to get of their behinds(sic) and reschedule.

Ironic they have had no problems in stuffing up our final series at ANZ in the past(so we play 2nd fiddle), because of booking the ground early fior the Swans should they make it.

I frankly wouldn't have cared if they opened the new stadium, they are the biggest code in that state.However if they are slow off the mark(sic) to organise something,.like our NRL is famous for,I have as much sympathy for them as i do with Kim Kardashian getting her jewellery nicked.

Barry Undersea Cable should be blasting the AFL and Gil McSporran.
Fremamtle and West Coast havn't even signed an agreement to play at the new stadium yet. Their fans have always been a bitching lot.

insert.pause

First Grade
Now i hate the afl, and always love getting one up over them, but nrl matches opening the new stadium is just wrong.

West Australians have been waiting for this stadium for decades. Both freo and the eagles have consitently sold out subiaco oval for years. Every derby game they've had to turn away tens of thousands because they've never had a suitable stadium. It's been a long slog for them to get their stadium, and for all the talk about big events coming to the stadium it's main role/purpose is afl games, and for it to open with a sport that the majority of west aussies simply dont care about is a bit of a kick in the teeth.

Imagine if the opening of the revamped suncorp was done by an old nsl soccer match? Us league fans would be ropable
real subtle...

Canard

Immortal

How much cock have you smoked in your life?

Fat Tony

Juniors
How much c**k have you smoked in your life?

So when cowboys get their new stadium, after years of fighting for it & going to a run down 1300 smiles, and the local government says we've done a deal with the afl and the grounds grand opening is going an international rules or AFLX game you wouldn't be dissapointed?

El Diablo

Post Whore
So when cowboys get their new stadium, after years of fighting for it & going to a run down 1300 smiles, and the local government says we've done a deal with the afl and the grounds grand opening is going an international rules or AFLX game you wouldn't be dissapointed?
wtf is AFLX :confused:

CCTV footage of the action in the MCG boggers?

Billythekid

First Grade

It won't be possible because the new stadium in NQLD will be rectangular. If say an interntional rugby or soccer match opened the new stadium who gives a f**k? The first cowboys game there would still by massive and the fans would still be able to call it their home ground.

The first AFL game there will likely be a sellout and a massive occasion for the AFL. What difference does it make if the NRL already played a match there?

El Diablo

Post Whore
It won't be possible because the new stadium in NQLD will be rectangular. If say an interntional rugby or soccer match opened the new stadium who gives a f**k? The first cowboys game there would still by massive and the fans would still be able to call it their home ground.

The first AFL game there will likely be a sellout and a massive occasion for the AFL. What difference does it make if the NRL already played a match there?
because it's the NRL and they fear it

they couldn't give a flying f**k if it was a cricket test or ODI

Latest posts