What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Game 2 team

PinkPanther

Juniors
I'm happy with Tim Grant in, but I would put Aaron Woods on the bench, and get rid of Merrin and Creagh. Also, it's about time the put Gallen back as lock!

Mr Fourex

Bench
Carney very very lucky to be there tho

Soward will never play SOO again. Best you start dealing with that fact right now.

Carney to slightly improve on his game 1 for mine. Probably will then go on to have a blinder when they go to Brisbane after the series is already lost after game 2.

Doesn't handle pressure well......should be none on him in game 3.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Soward will never play SOO again. Best you start dealing with that fact right now.
I wouldn't make bold statements like that. This is the team that gave us teh bench captain. This is NSW and it could be 0-7.

I assume nothing with any future NSW selections.

Hutty1986

Immortal

Carney to slightly improve on his game 1 for mine. Probably will then go on to have a blinder when they go to Brisbane after the series is already lost after game 2.

Doesn't handle pressure well......should be none on him in game 3.

LOL! I'll be sure to take your word for it, oh wise one. f*cking numpty

Mr Fourex

Bench
I wouldn't make bold statements like that. This is the team that gave us teh bench captain. This is NSW and it could be 0-7.

I assume nothing with any future NSW selections.

IF Stuart is at the helm......he'll never play again (barring injury to Carney...and next pick, of course)

He would've have picked Carney last year (piss-ups included) excepting for the backlash he would've copped in the media.

I think Stuart is like a lot of others and doesn't really rate Soward at all.

He was still playing with the Hayne experiment until city V country showed that to be .......a joke.

Hutty1986

Immortal
IF Stuart is at the helm......he'll never play again (barring injury to Carney...and next pick, of course)

He would've have picked Carney last year (piss-ups included) excepting for the backlash he would've copped in the media.

I think Stuart is like a lot of others and doesn't really rate Soward at all.

He was still playing with the Hayne experiment until city V country showed that to be .......a joke.

Yep, didnt rate him...except then he picked him for an entire SOO series & publicly praised his professionalism in camp and the way he took losing his spot this season. If Carneys a monumental dud again in games 2/3 im sure plenty of qlderpers will prefer the little tat canvas to the alternative.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Yep, didnt rate him...except then he picked him for an entire SOO series & publicly praised his professionalism in camp and the way he took losing his spot this season. If Carneys a monumental dud again in games 2/3 im sure plenty of qlderpers will prefer the little tat canvas to the alternative.

Hayne playing 5/8 ?

or maybe bogan Duges will be next........:lol: :lol:

Spot On

Coach
I like this team but can't understand the Creagh loyalty. Another gun prop sees him gone for good.

Latest posts