What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Origin side 2010

lockyno1

Post Whore
Worse than that is Kimmorley at halfback..just when you thought NSW could not go WORSE..they outdo themself! How many games has Lyon played at 6..this is like putting Gasnier at 5/8th!

Timbo

Staff member
Lyon specifically asked not to play 5/8 and what's the point of picking a centre on the bench?

f**k me the NSW selectors are stupid.

Apey

Staff member
Idris must be f**king laughing :lol:

Put him in the Wolfman category for selection criteria.

skeepe

Immortal
You know what's even funnier?

By naming Gidley captain, they have assured him of his place for each game, regardless of how badly he plays.

Kurt Gidley is not, and never has been, a big match player.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Lyon was Manly's best player at 5/8th in that final series... Not saying that he should be NSW's 5/8th but he does have experience there.
Either way i cant see anything other than a Maroons win.

Brutus

Referee
The NSW Origin side will be:

1. Gidley
2. B Morris
3. Cooper
4. Tahu
5. Hayne
6. Lyon
7. Kimmorley
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. Perry
11. Creagh
12. Waterhouse
13. Watmong

Bench - Learoyd-Lahrs, L. Lewis, Idris, B. White

Last edited:

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Apparently Lyon is good enough to be a centre for Australia, but not good enough to be a centre for NSW, and yet we need another centre on the bench to cover for frailties at right centre.

Go figure.

Don't even know if I'll bother watching this year, what a disgrace to this state that we have such fruitloops selecting our squad.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Oh, and also, apparently Gallen and Lewis are good enough to be starting back rowers for Australia, but Lewis can only crack the NSW bench, and Gallen can't even get there!!!

ashee9

Juniors
all this being said, lets just pray qld go in thinking they can win this easily (rightly so) and have a very complacent mindset...

yeah who am i kidding...not gonna happen

Apey

Staff member
If that is really the side, one question I have on my mind..

Do the selectors actually ever watch games or do they just read newspapers and listen to replays of NBN's commentary? :lol:

For the record, if that is the team my only problems are:

Lyon 5/8
Perry
IDRIS - the worst selection bar none
possibly White.

adamkungl

Immortal
Idris is a worse selection than either Wolfman or McManus...at least then we were struggling for options, and they were named in the starting side. Who, other than supercoach Sheens, picks outside backs on the bench? f**k me dead we will get towelled up.

Someone at the NSWRL please have the balls to f**k off Fulton, Daley, the other clown who I forget, and bellamy too while we're at it.

Apey

Staff member
You can ad Turner and McManus to that list.

Come on now. I don't know what selection criteria they were based on, but it wasn't the same as these other two. :lol: They can be in their own sub-group.

I reckon Daine Laurie or whatever the f**k his name is should get a call up for Origin 2.