What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Prop

Anonymous

Juniors
Gibbs is definately one for the future. He played a match off the bench last season and was very good. He's continued that on and for a 19 year old, he doesn't give an inch. Definately one for the future. He'll be a real enforcer in the Ryles mould imo.

JJ

Immortal
Bailey
Buderus
Davico

Res
Clinton
O'Hara
Waterhouse (I know he plays lock - but last year he often played as a prop)

The_Savage_1

Juniors
wait until the ogre returns, then you'll see who'll be packing down with bailey. i like lance thompson as a smokey too.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Clinton will hopefully be selected in the top 17 either starting or bench. Davico also deserves a spot in the 17.

PB

Bench
Cupid Stunt said:
What does Clinton do that deserves a spot? I know ch9 love him so his name is bandied about quite frequently but it's Lang that goes the hard yards in that team. Skando is playing good football & has been for the last couple of years but it would seem he is in the wrong colours.

You have that around the wrong way!

Scandalis gets all these undeserved wraps. He is ok, but definatley not strong enough to plough out the tough yards coming off your own goal line in S.O.O.

And yes i have been watching the Tigers games (to ever asked if i have been), and i don't rate him. He never breaks the advantage line. EVER. There was a stat going on him last year where he didnt break 10 metres in any hit ups for something like 12 matches in a row!

Gibbs could be an up and comer. Went well for the tigers off the bench once or twice last year. But this year has been a tad disapointing. Like Scandalis he has no leg drive.

Bailey, Clinton and Davico. There should be no correspondence entered into, unless Bailey is to be used as a backrower instead. in which case Kearns or O'hara, a case could be made for either.

Reynoldson should be a starter in the City Country game also

woodgers

Bench
I think Bailey picks himself. Proven himself at that level. Clinton would probably be the other starter. If he runs as hard and straight as he did against the Roosters on Friday then he should start.

Davico and O'Hara are due for sure. Having said that, Skandallis has been impressive.

To the person who even mentioned Lance Thompson pull your head in. Possibly one of the most useless players in the league. Would de-value the Blues jumper to see him there. If only the Dragons fans could see how rubbish he really is.

Anonymous

Juniors
JJ said:
Bailey
Buderus
Davico

Res
Clinton
O'Hara
Waterhouse (I know he plays lock - but last year he often played as a prop)

Waterhouse won't be fighting it out for a prop spot.

He'll be fighting off contenders for the lock spot.

Him and Scott Hill are specials IMO

woodgers

Bench
So what about the back row then Earl? BK and Hindmarsh (nathan) will be the 2nd rowers. If Fitzgibbon wasn't injured then he would be in the 2nd row with BK at lock. I wonder.... Scott Hill or Waterhouse at lock, or can anyone think of any other back row contenders?

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea the 2nds arnt looking good
my idea is this

13. Hill
12. BK
11. N Hindy
10. Bailey
9. Buderus
8. Davico

res: O'Hara and Clinton props, Scandalis and Waterhouse to cover the back rows
4 forward bench isnt idle but they all deserve it, plus with no Wing who else is that versitile to play the impact spot (McLinden but he would get near the team :evil: )

woodgers

Bench
I hope they go with Waterhouse at lock. Scott Hill(if selected) can cover numerous position so could be used as the bench utility. I presume Gower will be and should be the halfback. Waterhouse and Gower play well together so that is another advantage.
Timmins could play lock, but I think he'll be in the centres this year.

Girdler is still good enough if he hasn't retired from rep footy. Has He, does anyone know? Plus it would be good to see him and Hodges going at it in the Origin.

Anonymous

Juniors
Fletcher has mortgage on one of the 2nd row spots, and with Barett likely to get the 5/8 spot, timmins will be in there somewhere, possibly at lock.

Raider_69

Post Whore
agreed on balmain boy
he will make it but if he dosnt i wouldnt be kicking up too much of a stink

Big Mick

Referee
I reckon best Lock running around on form, he busts tackles, offloads and makes a shit load of tackles himself, plus plays around 70 minutes. What more you want.

Latest posts