What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Prop

ledzep

Bench
Who will play prop for NSW this year?
Bailey will be one, but the other?
Skandalis would be in with a chance
Stevens?
Mason?
Who is there?

PB

Bench
Kearns, Bailey and maybe Clinton, then a bunch of roosters probably.

O'Hara and Davico particularly should be there. Davico in particular is great.

Stevens, Mason and Scandalis won't even see rep footy. (city/country)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Davico should be the first picked!
he is in stunning form
of corse i doubt he will see a blues jersy in his career which will be a travesty
O'Hara should be in disscussions and might snare a spot

Southernsaint

Staff member
Bailey is a must.

Maybe Davico or O'Hara from the Raiders as well - playing very well in a decent team.

Cheers,
Ben S.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
PB said:
Kearns, Bailey and maybe Clinton, then a bunch of roosters probably.

O'Hara and Davico particularly should be there. Davico in particular is great.

Stevens, Mason and Scandalis won't even see rep footy. (city/country)

Skandalis might play for City.

Mason and Stevens, wtf??? :lol:

you're kidding who brought those two up.

skeepe

Immortal
I would definately have Davico, Statue has been ripping it up this year and is in close to the best form I have ever seen him in.

No other props compare, but I'm sure my fellow Raiders fans will tell you of the perceived bias against us when it comes to rep selections. I'm sure there isn't any, but while none of our players get picked, despite deserving to, there's no evidence that there isn't either.

Raider_69

Post Whore
cant disagree but i hope Davico gets the nod, he really dosnt deserve to retire with no rep jersys to his name
O'Hara will get his chance latter in his career

Phillips

Referee
my contenders:

Joel Clinton
Luke Bailey
John Skandalis
Ryan O'Hara
Richard Villasanti
Ian Donnelly :shock:
Adam Woolnough :shock:

PB

Bench
PARRA_FAN said:

he just might. But even Steve Crouch is better than ruddy Scandalis. He is just useless!

Does anyone know who Villasanti would play for (city or Country)? I know he won't get picked, but i am curious since they claimed him as an aussie, and then a blue, where he played juniors? He started at the Tigers, so i assume he is City.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Bailey and Davico would be my starters with Clinton and maybe O'Hara aswell off the bench. Depends on how many props they go into the match with.

skeepe

Immortal
Villasanti would be country as he played his first football in Canberra, for Erindale College in a Commonwealth Bank Cup-winning team. I don't think he deserves selection though.

As for Steve Crouch, I really can't believe that the Roosters picked him up this year. Perhaps he's just the sort of depth they need at the club. :lol:

PB

Bench
Skeepe: You will find that his tackling style (although he misses plenty!), blends in well with Morley and Crocker's... dusty at best!

PB said:
PARRA_FAN said:

he just might. But even Steve Crouch is better than ruddy Scandalis. He is just useless!

Does anyone know who Villasanti would play for (city or Country)? I know he won't get picked, but i am curious since they claimed him as an aussie, and then a blue, where he played juniors? He started at the Tigers, so i assume he is City.

Says someone who's club bought the prop we didn't want. Actually, didn't your club buy every unwanted prop?

Skando is an outside chance, but I think they'll go for O'Hara. Bails is a shoe-in for the other spot.

skeepe

Immortal
I wonder if he'll have the same magical effect he had on your team. What was it? 12 games with Steve Crouch, 12 losses or something?

PB

Bench
Corerrrrect! (actually we may have snuck one win in)

and Ever Anti; I wasn't bagging the roosters, merley using Crouch to help point out that i believe Scandalis is useless! He makes alot of hit ups, but none ever break 10 metres. EVER! SO in State of origin he will be lucky to make 5 metres per hit up!

Anonymous

Juniors
I've always been highly critical of Skandalis. To criticize him this year shows you haven't been watching the footy so far. He's been outstanding. Better than any one out of Bailey, Davico, O'hara or Clinton? Probably not. But outstanding for us none the less, a real workhorse. He wouldn't be a disgrace to the sacred sky blue, that's for sure.