What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O/T: Foran, Rothfield and Hayson

Incorrect

Coach
I'm more than happy for Gronk to bring any stories to our attention that illustrate that it is not only the Eels that were stung and left dissatisfied having signed Foran.... I hope Gronk is still posting in here this time next year with tweets and headlines along the lines of "Broncos losing patience with Foran after another no show at recovery session" or "Foran seen holding hands with Eddie Hayson at Eagle Farm Race Course"....

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Keep posting Gronk. FFS if there was a note worthy news article about Scott Mahon or Michael Erickson I would still be interested. Maybe we should have a 'former eels in the news' thread and not limit it to merkins who burnt us.

emjaycee

Coach
Yep and there is also a thread where merkins post about any building / park / light rail proposal mooted for Parramatta.

But hey, if you only want stuff posted about players in the current squad and it affects you guys to such an extent that you really need to happen
angered.gif
then I hear you loud and clear.

Maybe @forward pass should start a poll. I'm a reasonable person and dig the democratic process. I appoint @Poupou Escobar as adjudicator cos he is our resident analyst and an expert on sample sizes n stuff.

I didn't say stop, I just explained why the phenomenon happens.

Mmm, did I just make @Gronk phenomenal?

Gronk

Staff member
Based on the debate in other threads about how Gutho is not the answer, the topic of Foran is quite relevant.

If we refused a release and insisted that he honours his contract once his life is in order, we might now be shifting Gutho to the center next week or so.

Latest posts