What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official 2014 Draft Day(s) thread

Dogs Of War

Coach
Nah. You sure you haven't got 2 devices with the account? I used to see that problem when I had my iphone app still open in the background, while trying to watch it on my TV (via a PC connected to it). Random disconnects.

The other thing to look at is to set the quality level manually. And gamepass does not like any ad blocking software, so ensure you have the gamepass and nfl sites set to the whitelist.

Shorty

Staff member
I just think we can do better grabbing another position player at 5 and grab a qb in rounds 2-4, so wouldn't be keen on Bortles, especially considering the risk taking a qb early represents.

I don't mind Evans at all and would be happy to get him but would just like it if we were able to trade down to get home and not be forced to take him at 5.
Yeah that's right, honestly none of the quarterbacks in this class are complete packages and there's significant risk involved in taking them in the first few picks.
And also, this class is loaded with WR, Evans has really flown up the draft, I remember he was a late round prediction only like 2 months ago.

I love how a whole bunch of prospects are in NY for the draft, better theatre haha. We will get to see quite a few people sit there for longer than expected and get to see classic draft reactions.

Mhartew

Juniors
Not really sure who the Cardinals will draft. Seems they're going for a BPA type thing whilst leaning towards a few holes. They have holes to fill at Safety, OLB and wouldn't surprise me if they select a QB to groom if one drops to them in the 1st round at pick 20 (Although I have heard rumours of trading for Glennon depending on how the Bucs draft).

Should be fun though