What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plughole

Are the Storm (and by association their fans) Scumbags?

• Total voters
The 'borefest' was born out of this abomination. Remember that.

How was it born out of Storm ??..

Can't wait for Soward to kick a field goal in the first 5 mins of their semi final when the team is 10 metres out on attack...

Last edited:

BigNormProvan

Juniors
new members aren't allowed opinions? f**kkoff you dropkick. dragons are melbournes bitches, time and time again.

Yes, the wonders of a salary cap busting team.

Oh the irony of a Sydney Rooster fan talking about bitches, when his team is emphatically owned by Saints over the last god know how long.

I only got to page 6 of this thread, but I did like the bits about stormchaser have lovely big fun-bags, there's nothing wrong with lovely big fun bags, except if they're covered by a dirty, purple jersey:sarcasm:

Big Norm

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Silly question, but why wasn't the poll asking if the Roosters should relolcate to Perth?

Either way, it stuns me that everybody said no.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Lift your game you purple misfits, how can a troll work on his craft when you give me nothing to work with:x

Trolls vary, some can just march in and work off a blank canvas, but I'm like Mr Squiggle - I need a starting point, something to work with, something to chew on, something to impress Miss Jane with.

Bring a doctor in and get this place off life-support:x

Big Norm

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Lift your game you purple misfits, how can a troll work on his craft when you give me nothing to work with:x

Trolls vary, some can just march in and work off a blank canvas, but I'm like Mr Squiggle - I need a starting point, something to work with, something to chew on, something to impress Miss Jane with.

Bring a doctor in and get this place off life-support:x

Big Norm

Don't worry Big Norm it WILL grow

drago brelli

Bench
I notice that the highly strung heat attack candidate Bellamey is instructing some of his players in new ways to slow down the play the ball. Kneeing opposition players in the calf seems to be the new low Bellamey has stooped in order to win a match. This bloke instructs his players to carry out tactics that are not in the spirit of the game. He has a history of doing this.

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Big Norm is busy chewing on something ;-) but I agree, at least he has thought about what he's going to f**k everyone off with...
'Spirit of the game' seems to be the new catchphrase to use when you can't actually catch someone doing something against the rules (probably because they're not) but they just p*ss you off so much you wanna have a cry - THEY'RE JUST TOO GOOD & THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE & IT JUST MAKES ME WANNA CRY & WHY SHOULD THEY BE ABLE TO DO THAT TO ME!!!! MhaaaaAAAAW...MUMMY!!!

Noa

First Grade
Only thing Im aware Bellamy has a history of is coaching teams to rip St. Merge a new one.

drago brelli

Bench
Only thing Im aware Bellamy has a history of is coaching teams to rip St. Merge a new one.
You are correct. Melbourne has it over St.G/Illa and most other teams but they have had an unfair advantage. This appalling mob were over the cap for, how many years?, and ripping all other clubs off. Bellamey and Waldron have no shame. Their premiership victories were illigitmate. All clubs wrestle, Bennett taught Bellamey all about it but Bellamey has plunged to new depths that Bennett can only cringe at. All these physically dangerous and illegal tactics were introduced into the game by Melbourne. Melbourne = excrement.

to_ddeath

Coach
Sika Manu - low scum act of the highest order. Your teams tactics are only going to create quadriplegics unless it gets stamped out for good. Makes you sick in the stomach for supporting our great game.

T.

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Maybe but we know u think u r above the game and your coach's arrogance is sickening. Manu is yet another Bellamy grub.

Who? You and Ghandi?

Yeah you're right, Bellamy, Melbourne Storm & every player that's ever played for them are responsible for every bad thing that is done in RL...stiff arm tackles, shoulder charges, choker holds, grapple tackles, oh hell not gonna name them all, jeez just everything! Little prances before kicks (oh wait...)

I'm a little older so I remember watching league before Storm existed & these things have always been in the game.

But you & Mama (sorry I mean Mahatma) don't want to know that.....

Latest posts