What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oldest Dragon

thommo4pm

Coach
MightySharks said:
Well your theory has already been disproved when I stated I am not against the merger. I am from metro Sydney and travel to both grounds. As well as going to the majority of away games.
Let me ask you, do you travel to all your teams games?

My theory is not at all disproved going to all the games disproves nothing! If the merger was accepted by most fans there would be no reference to how many comps you have one and how much history you have prior to 99.
I go to all the the home games all the sydney away games plus canberra and newcastle
By the way i like your signature are you sure you are not talking about the sharks?

Ok so going to the games, both home and away would show that I am anti-merger in what way?
I have already stated 3 times now that I am for the merger, I have accepted it(not excepted), your theory is crap, some fans may not like it, but the majority have accepted it. Your knowledge about us is very little so please just go away.

No my signatire is about us, it states 2005, not 3005, which is close to when Scum Sharks will get close to making the 8 again.

So can we say you have had 3 different clubs since 1967?
Cronulla Sutherland.
The Sharks
Cronulla Sharks.

Your club has been known by these 3 names at some point in the last 38 years, so you have no history then either going by your stupid theory.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
MightySharks said:
I am just making the point
No, you're not making any point at all. There's trolling and then there's just plain stupidity.

This thread is a tribute to an old footballer and you're hi-jacking it.

You've already been shamed once this week into changing your identity. It's obvious to everyone you're the same troll who was run out of both the Sharks and Dragons forums just this week.

Members Guidelines said:
[-( TROLLING &amp, post: THREAD HI-JACKING[/b"]
Friendly banter between opposing points of view is allowed (even encouraged) but the forums are primarily here for the enjoyment of all members. Excessive posting aimed solely at disrupting threads may result in post deletions.
This requires moderator discretion but in basic terms, any member who continually creates disruptions to threads will be advised to cease with their activity. Failure to comply with this advice will result in an expulsion warning or immediate suspension.

Even fellow supporters from the Sharks are warning you off. Work it out.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Mighty Sharks, I've deleted your "contributions" to this thread. There are other places on this forum for your mindless dribble...

Show some feckin' respect.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
drake said:
What a mighty old Dragon.

I have to say, I love that old strip with the emblem in the middle of the V, I always have.
Away jersey? :mrgreen:
If you look at most jerseys from then, it would be hard to find any sort of badge or emblem. I was reading that it was actually consider a very professional looking jersey during a period of financial difficulty. But people wanted entertainment.

This at a time when grounds were not always fenced, players would train once a week at best (and never in the off season), and everyone was a battler.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Mighty D***head

Of course I've accepted the merger. I accept that my team merged with Illawarra in the first season.

I might not like the idea, but I sure as hell like Illawarra more than Cronulla. You misunderstand a lot of what is said. We have accepted it. We might not like it, but then again, I don't like work, I don't like Rugby Union, I don't like *insert whatever* but I accept them.

And I once again state, of all the teams we were merged with, you can bet your bottom dollar that any Saints fan would prefer a merger to the Steeler than any other team in the competition.

98 yrs old. I'd be happy with 65 at the moment. It would be interesting to see who'd be the oldest living ex first grader at present my guess would probably be Albert Clift the ole Souths fella. I think he is 100 or 101 now.

Latest posts