What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oldest Sharks Supporter

Card Shark

Immortal
Thats tops.

That is tops!

She says she doesn't feel over 80 & when I saw her on the news, she didn't look any older. Very active & with it.

She is a great asset to our club - can't believe she hasn't seen a game in 15 years.

Hope she can visit the dressing room before the game - I reckon we could do with some inspiration!

The Popper

Bench
Actually, 48 1/2 for me, Millers (since Cronulla lobbed into First Grade). Plus several years prior to that too, as Cronulla-Caringbah in the old Metropolitan League and Sutherland-Cronulla in 2nd. Division. I'm still a long way short of Thelma though.

Pig Champion

Juniors
My stupid parents settled in cronulla in 1965 from England. I was only 9 months old, too young to stop them. It could have been Brisbane, Manly, Bondi, even friggin Penrith, but no, bloody scousers go to Cronulla.

carcharias

Immortal
My stupid parents settled in cronulla in 1965 from England. I was only 9 months old, too young to stop them. It could have been Brisbane, Manly, Bondi, even friggin Penrith, but no, bloody scousers go to Cronulla.

Ha
Mine were going to build a house on the water front at Taren point
Woodlands rd I think it is called

But my gran talked them out of it ... Saying the house will wash away.

Spewin