What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One thing missing vs Panthers

Stake Removed

First Grade
Why was Gus not on on nine for todays match, the one time i wanted to here him, it would have made the game a little sweeter

Quigs

Immortal
Me thunks that there might be a couple more years added to whatever that multi year plan Gus keeps talking about.

On another note I do hope the Laurie and the Channel Nein selection team still pick fat arse Merrin, Taulo, and Wallace in their Channel Nein NSW State Of Origin side and leave the Sharks mostly intact.

snout

First Grade
For beesting it would all be about how bad pennies are. Not how good we are.

It kills him.

Generalzod

Immortal
17862814_10208564755456280_7137082796385577548_n.jpg

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I wonder if the 2017 premiership will be set too... Some of his panthers will attest that there's nothing soft about the beating the copped today.

Inferno

Coach
It will be hilarious if Cleary is able to get the biggest rabble in the NRL to finish ahead of the Panthers.

Why was Gus not on on nine for todays match, the one time i wanted to here him, it would have made the game a little sweeter

With the Panthers imploding watch him say he has nothing to do with the coaching of the team now even though he does.

Gould has to protect Gould.

Hook is going to get hooked!

Latest posts