What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Did her dad work at the Tractor Factory?
I wouldn't have a clue where her Dad worked, but she lived at Picnic Point so I reckon her Dad would have worked around the Revesby - Milperra industrial area.

And I noticed on the SBS news last night that there was a huge turnout for Johnny Halliday's State funeral.

Quigs

Immortal
I wouldn't have a clue where her Dad worked, but she lived at Picnic Point so I reckon her Dad would have worked around the Revesby - Milperra industrial area.

And I noticed on the SBS news last night that there was a huge turnout for Johnny Halliday's State funeral.
The bloody Gdansk Tractor Factory youse idjet !!!!

Quigs

Immortal
Quigs, getcha facts straight, they make ships in Gdansk, they make tractors in Ursus, just south of Warsaw, they used to make Massey Fergusons, under a dodgy licence arrangement. Now they do their own and sell em to Africa. http://en.ursus.com.pl/
As Max said to the Chief ..... "I know that"

I was only enquiring into the well being of Mercedes Grabowski papa and if you knew of his place of employ.

And anyhow they used tractors in the shipyards to drag the carts around. The tractors might of been built in Ursus but they were maintained in the workshed at Gdansk

Quigs

Immortal
Bruce Brown been wiped out - Surf Fillum Pioneer. He made the Endless Summer.

Endless_Summer.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Well if this doesn't rip ya bloody arm off. Thin Arthur has passed on to that Big Gong in the Sky.

R.I.P Rory O’Donoghue. His last words were "Farewell Aunty Jack"

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rory O'Donoghue (13 May 1949 – 13 December 2017 was an Australian actor and musician, best known for playing the character "Thin Arthur" in the 1970's ABC Television sketch comedy series The Aunty Jack Show,[1] and for playing the guitar solo on Kevin Johnson's biggest hit "Rock and Roll I Gave You the Best Years of My Life".The Aunty Jack Show featured O'Donoghue's long time creative partner Grahame Bond as the title character.[2]