What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Margaret Court Arena hypocrites

carcharias

Immortal
I had to rescue/help about 5 dumb arse Muslim women in there full get up in the water at Garie one morning.
They walked straight into a rip and huge gutter.
I watched them do it and knew they'd be f**ked
Their even dumber arse husbands stood on the sand watching.
No life savers or flags up.
The men were fishing.

Admittedly one of the older blokes was very thankful
The other younger ones were just blasé ignorant fools.

I honestly think they were minutes from getting into serious shit.

There were only a few surfers around
Doubt we could've all got there in time.

Yeah i had to save this big titted anglo from a rip one time. She was topless and didnt have clue what she was doing......
Well it turned it was only my thoughts playing tricks with me
She wasnt really in a rip but i was still trying to save her
I didn't get a thank you off anyone

Quigs

Immortal
I blame the Red V Army.

The Saints started it all

columban-mary-mackillops-vote1.jpg

f**k me even their coach's first name is derived from her

carcharias

Immortal
Yeah i had to save this big titted anglo from a rip one time. She was topless and didnt have clue what she was doing......
Well it turned it was only my thoughts playing tricks with me
She wasnt really in a rip but i was still trying to save her
I didn't get a thank you off anyone

I actually saved a young hot chick down at Belambi about 1.5 yrs ago
Inexplicably she decided to jump into the freezing cold water
Straight off these rocks into a wicked rip.
Crochet bikini.
I'm paddling in ( well I decided too around the same time I saw and her hot friend get their shit off )
I had her on the front of my board while I paddled us both in.
She was in a bit of trouble too , she said she list all feeling in her limbs from the cold.

Luckily my smart arse mates took pics from the shore.

Last edited:
Why is that?

Like all religions, some do/some don't. Why do some Christians eat fish on Fridays and some don't? Why do some Buddhists become monks, and others don't? Or why do some 'Christians' drop bombs on children and some (most) don't?

My mrs is part of the 'normal' silent majority. Like most Indos I know. I only know Islam from an academic point of view but I know enough to understand that it's foolishness to try to paint over a billion people with such broad strokes.

Head & shoulders & standing on a ladder. its despicible. There is only 1 great Mussy, ever, in the history of the world, & that is who that grub Alli should try to emulate.

carcharias

Immortal
Any close ups of the crocheted bikini?
Nup

Believe me the bikini was good
And I can guarantee it was not for my benefit...
There were plenty of hot rats out there.
Maybe it was her plan to be saved by one of them.

As for Muslims
I've met some great ones here and over seas
In saying that... I don't think I've seen any other group of people slitting the throats unarmed women in the name of a religion before.

I just can't imagine how they could brain wash so young men into being psychopaths.

I just can't imagine how they could brainwash so young men into being psychopaths.

Same way as all the other COATs brainwash otherwise normal human beings into committing atrocities. Socio-economic disadvantage only makes potential targets the more susceptible.

COATs got so used to f**king around native/indigenous/darker/tribal people and getting away with it for so long, now when one lot finally have the wherewithal to f**k back... it's all boo-hoo. Total snafu. Can't fix a problem until you address the cause. Meanwhile, more innocent people gotta suffer madness from all sides.