What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: NBN in the shire

Quigs

Immortal
He even looks like you
Derryn hinch beard , mullet , arse hanging out of his footy shorts with wallet flipped over where the draw string is.
Unmerged shirt
The street eye sore he is.

I'll have you know that I am nearly back down to me old fightin' weight and I know where youse live.

Keep that shit up and me and yuh neighbour will flog you frontier style.

I hope he (your neighbour) plays his Johnny Farnham records really loud too.

King Ben

Juniors
On a sidenote, the home phone has been receiving calls from a "computer technician" who needs to fix "critical issue with my computer" every day for a week now. Decided to have some fun and let this guy run through his spiel with the imaginary computer infront of me. 20 minutes and some well-timed abuse later, I don't think he'll call again.

carcharias

Immortal
On a sidenote, the home phone has been receiving calls from a "computer technician" who needs to fix "critical issue with my computer" every day for a week now. Decided to have some fun and let this guy run through his spiel with the imaginary computer infront of me. 20 minutes and some well-timed abuse later, I don't think he'll call again.

I usually say I'll just go get my glasses on and never come back

carcharias

Immortal
I'll have you know that I am nearly back down to me old fightin' weight and I know where youse live.

Keep that shit up and me and yuh neighbour will flog you frontier style.

I hope he (your neighbour) plays his Johnny Farnham records really loud too.

Did you order that f**king NBN!!!
IMG_0872.JPG

i'm atJones Hill Qld . I have NBN (disc thing on roof- Box on wall with flashing green lights to amuse me... I get 23.89 Mbps and 4.55 mbps according to the link quigsley posted

Quigs

Immortal

Best one I ever did to one of those annoying imbeciles was to play along with them. Tell them that yeah my computer is not working as should as it could. They tell youse to go into the "Run" program and then give you directions to the cmd exe area. I act like I am in there and then he tells me to click on the end of the users\ field. I asked him what is a field line etc.

I tell him there is no line C:\users.... he says it must be there and I say it isn't ...I say "is this what is wrong with my computer"..... soon it is "No.No, No... you must click here" I play dumb as and then he says there must be a flashing cursor.

I tell him there is no cursor - whats that. Poor Kent starts loosing it. I just play dumber.

We go through the whole procedure to get to the flashing cursor three or four times. All the time I keep asking "is this what is wrong with my computer, is this what we are fixing"

After about 15 minutes of this the poor Kent just looses it completely.

shaggs

Coach
It's one of my preferred ways to deal with them.
My wife's uncle, got suckered into paying some bloke.

Surely

Post Whore
Download 17.30 upload 4.82

Just ran it on tablet while Foxtel is streaming in HD on the tv

iPrimus nbn fixed wireless, pioneers rest buttfark nowhere qld

taipan

Referee
On a side note I'm regularly getting a library full off spam e-mails:
Covering:Male enhancement,viagara,Russian beauties,Thai beauties, diabetes ,botox, camera caught car speeding check photo,Aldi,Bunnings,Woolworths,enter to win, the occasional Nigerian letter money to pick up, then another advising me this is the 3rd attempt(in fact about 30th attempt) to collect $13487,59,laser torches
Didn't realise I was so wanted.

carcharias

Immortal
Bumped into my neighbour other side of dude that looks like quigs
He got nbn yesterday - was good
Today
Not working

Quigs

Immortal
See that is what is wrong with you Sutho Shire youngens these days. We had an old neighbour back in my Talara Rd days that had over 20 cats. Every cracker night armed with the best tuppeny bungers that money could by we, the kids of the street, would cull "old Bobs" cat herd.

Get yourself a couple of bungers a rid your life of that annoying cat.

Problem solved.

taipan

Referee
See that is what is wrong with you Sutho Shire youngens these days. We had an old neighbour back in my Talara Rd days that had over 20 cats. Every cracker night armed with the best tuppeny bungers that money could by we, the kids of the street, would cull "old Bobs" cat herd.

Get yourself a couple of bungers a rid your life of that annoying cat.

Problem solved.

What was wrong with letter boxes Quigs more exciting no breathing casualities.Those double burgers knew how to rip and tear.
The guy who shafted cracker night in Oz,needs a catherine wheel strapped to his clacker.