What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Girds89

Bench
And the 60 minute Broncos have re-emerged.

Makes me a very happy old man seeing them collapse again...

They've learnt nothing from us running them down cause they're flat track bullies....and injury prone.

The broncs aren't flat track bullies. Far far from it.

They are a very very good footy team.

At full strength i have them as the team to beat but injuries have been cruel to them.

Touch wood we dont cope that.

To win the comp or be thereabouts you neec luck with injuries.

I won't write them off even with a few big outs and origin losses.

It will be tough for them now but they are too good not to hurt teams in the back end of the year if all hands are on deck.

To say they are flat track bullies is silly tbh.

Even with a few big outs i still think theyll be top 4/6 end of the year.

murraymob

Coach
Interesting to see how Reynolds gone hursts them.And do they bring madden in or move Walsh either way it’s a massive loss for them.Some saying he is gone others maybe the year depending on how severe it is

The broncs aren't flat track bullies. Far far from it.

They are a very very good footy team.

At full strength i have them as the team to beat but injuries have been cruel to them.

Touch wood we dont cope that.

To win the comp or be thereabouts you neec luck with injuries.

I won't write them off even with a few big outs and origin losses.

It will be tough for them now but they are too good not to hurt teams in the back end of the year if all hands are on deck.

To say they are flat track bullies is silly tbh.

Even with a few big outs i still think theyll be top 4/6 end of the year.
Nobody is that arrogant to right them off BUT...

They now have 2 cases in recent history of collapse at around the 60 minute mark.

Reynolds, while I don't think even fit he is Cleary, Walker, Chery Evans or even Ben Hunt standard, is now side lined for a long time.

And how do we forget Mr Mistake. For all Walsh's brilliance, the air head in him ALWAYS takes over and the dumb mistakes just multiply.

They flat out do not like a team controlling them, and if it's not going their way, they can be clueless.

betcats

Referee
Murray out for 8 weeks with a hip injury souths really f**ked now he is the only who works hard consistently.

If I am Murry I am jumping off that ship and going somewhere he isnt the only guy trying, like Penrith.

The Realist

Juniors
Murray out for 6-8 weeks now for bunnies.

They can't take a trick.

Few clubs have had a shocking run this year. Never what you want to see.

Weren't we similar in 2015? Went from a team many were tipping to be a Top 2 team and a real chance at getting to the big one - to struggling into 11th. So many injuries that year.

Girds89

Bench
Injuries really can kill a season.

Im sure the broncs will be ok. Reynolds will be back rd 21 or 22 and if everyone else is fit they will be all hands on deck for the run home.

I still see them as the major threat.

They may not finish in the top 4 but theyll make the 8 and from there they can hurt any team including us.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Injuries really can kill a season.

Im sure the broncs will be ok. Reynolds will be back rd 21 or 22 and if everyone else is fit they will be all hands on deck for the run home.

I still see them as the major threat.

They may not finish in the top 4 but theyll make the 8 and from there they can hurt any team including us.
I can see them medically retiring him if they can jag someone

Chins get the wins

First Grade
No way do they do that for this season, it actually works in their favour. They get to put his knee, hip and back in cottonwool and bring him back a couple of weeks before the finals start.
I wouldn't trust him ever again. It's a miracle how many games he played last year

Fangs

Coach
Brisbane no Reynolds. They will lose Walsh and a host of others to Origin.

They've shown with just Mamm they can score points. If they can hang around the 8 until Origin finishes then they will be top 4 by seasons end.