What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

If Turbo stays fit I could see them scrape into the 8, but I think that is the ceiling.
Yep. It will be a feel-good moment for Brooks to make his first ever finals series, but Manly will get knocked out in the first week. Bold prediction will be the Roosters knock them out.

Munky

Coach
Seibold's teams have no grit.

They fold quicker than a table cloth after Christmas lunch when pressure is applied.

The forwards don't do any of the 1%ers in defence (except Jakey T).

murraymob

Coach
Sharks v dogs
Sharks could in for a very long year very average.no creativity .The dogs at least are a brand new team .Given the conditions hot humid and wet .Hard to get a guide on form

soc123_au

Staff member
I threw up in my mouth a little seeing Critta in that rag. Only a 20 minute cameo but enough to get Dogs fans excited, a few classy moments in attack and defense.

Fangs

Coach
Sharks v dogs
Sharks could in for a very long year very average.no creativity .The dogs at least are a brand new team .Given the conditions hot humid and wet .Hard to get a guide on form

No Hynes though.

I think they teeter on the 8.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Sad to see Critter, Kicks and Burto in the Blue and White.
But if either of these two teams trouble us this year then we miss the 8.