What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

As a neutral I must say I enjoyed watching both games, different contests, but I enjoyed them.

Round 1 is no time for making predictions one way or another, but of the four sides on show I might be a little concerned if I was a Bunnies fan.
The Bunny’s are so unfit. Is JD unable to flog them in preseason due to player power…

Kilkenny

Coach
The Bunny’s are so unfit. Is JD unable to flog them in preseason due to player power…
Jack Weighton coming in will certainly improve them in attack and defence in there outside backs but even do I think they might struggle to make the eight. Not that I care it’s there problem.

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
Warriors v sharks
All these rule changes tweaked rules have just about killed this game penalty after penalty against both sides

murraymob

Coach
The eels offloads are killing the dogs they don’t shut that down it could open up badly for them

Michael Matral

Juniors
Chricton is like the kid in the playground who has lice..totally being ignored by Mahoney..like having a Lamborghini you drive on a fire trail

Last edited:

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Why oh why is Burton still at 6? He offers nothing there.
How long until Ciraldo’s head is on the chopping block?
He is a six but he needs an actual 7. Ciraldo is such a bad coach...if he's even making the selections. How he took a gig under Gus says he's a cuck and is probably just a puppet