What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Fangs

Coach
Disappointing from the Titans.

They are going to go 0-8 probably then they play the Cows. Worst start in NRL history?

I think we were 0-8 in 2001. Then we beat the Cows in Townsville?

age.s

First Grade
They'll bob up for a random win at some point. They've looked better than the Tigers did last year before they played us.

The yak

Juniors
Disappointing from the Titans.

They are going to go 0-8 probably then they play the Cows. Worst start in NRL history?

I think we were 0-8 in 2001. Then we beat the Cows in Townsville?

That was 2002. Ben Reynolds scored a hat-trick up there

It's very noticeable that some teams with new coaches have improved remarkably in defence this year.

The Dragqueens look like they have got the balance right and will probably be better next year after removing some problem children.

The Tigpies have stockpiled a heap of young guys with talent and when they learn to grind will be far better.

Canberra are again all flash with no ticker and most of the other teams that have been up the top the last few years are showing their age.

Says something about the system that Penrith has developed to be patient with the right young players.

Thoughts on how others see different clubs nowadays.

Fangs

Coach
Best defence (Penrith) vs worst attack (Tigers) in the NRL yesterday.

Similar story for the Sharks v Cowboys. The Cows score a lot of points but the Sharks have one of the best defensive records.

murraymob

Coach
They should cheer the team just to not run out.Two team this year knights and Souths have gone backwards all other sides at the bottom have improved

MugaB

Coach
Cowboys getting pasted.

They are capable of scoring quickly though.
Might be too tired tho, they've been doing so much defending... Iro and hazelton have made the most metres, before a cows player showed up..
When a prop is making more metres than anyone in your team your in trouble

Fangs

Coach
Might be too tired tho, they've been doing so much defending... Iro and hazelton have made the most metres, before a cows player showed up..
When a prop is making more metres than anyone in your team your in trouble

Injuries catching up with them too.

And they released Luciano. Not my favourite player in the world but it's another loss. Backrow options are low.

MugaB

Coach
Injuries catching up with them too.

And they released Luciano. Not my favourite player in the world but it's another loss. Backrow options are low.
Yes thats right luki wanted to play for us, maybe he gets a shot, cowboys are shot today, terrible forwards